Story is literally Mists of Pandaria

General Discussion
11/06/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Greedious
How is no one getting mad that we are getting mop 2.0
Honestly, I would be happy if classes were how they were in MoP. Thinking of that version of survival hunter......
11/06/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Pandocalypse
11/06/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Yasudra
BFA is the SW:TFA of WoW

You mean an entertaining adventure with a few flaws that were blown vastly out of proportion?

More of like various flaws that take away from the expansion as a whole.

Azerite Gear feels mediocre compared to tier sets, and as the gimmick of the expansion it also seems underwhelming.

Both the current warfront/island expeditions seem rather underwhelming and aren't really fun enough to do more than however many times it takes you to complete the weekly for it (out of the two though i'd say the expeditions are more interesting, they just really need something else to break up the general aoe fest they turn into).

The faction conflict at this point just feels sort of forced, not to mention they are basically leading Sylvanas to be Garrosh 2.0, and I am honestly expecting us to either kill her or take her down in a raid near the end/later half of BFA.
Dont worry, Garrosh was an amateur.
11/06/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Caerii
I'm not happy, that's why I'm supporting Sylvanas and not the traitorous coward Saurfang.

This!!!!
11/06/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Jernaitia
How is no one getting mad that we are getting mop 2.0 story line, they are literally reusing the whole story. Bombing of Theramore = Burning of Teldrassil, stupid bell artifact = stupid wand that controls the weather, Vol'jin starts a rebellion = Saurfang starts a rebellion, we kill garrosh = we kill sylvannas. How is no one mad that we are getting the same exact story!!!

In forms not many made. Go into game and start talking in chat. whole anther story. suarfang on a ton of servers get you at least 1000 whips to back. he not well liked. Well on severs I like to visit. some trade chat interesting. I am so hoping for a nice camp fire in 8.1 does not get changed. cause then it really confirms MOP plot line. oh forms going be entertaining.

BTw this why I think its going to be fun. from wow head

He then asked a question that's been on players' minds for a few years now--"My question is on behalf of the Horde. When is the Horde getting its true Warchief back?" Thrall has been absent since Legion, disappearing after the Artifact Questline that allowed Shaman to claim his Doomhammer. He's continued to remain absent in Battle for Azeroth, even after the BlizzCon 2017 What's Next panel teased that his story would continue in this current expansion.

After some banter between Metzen and the WoW team, where everyone was clearly emotional and missed Metzen, Blizzard replied:
Thrall? You talking about Thrall?

I'm going to guess, I will surmise there may very well be a job posting up soon on the Orgimmar war board looking for a new Warchief. I don't know, it might happen. And If there is, we'll call yo
what?
How is no one mad that we are getting the same exact story!!!

many are...

blizz dont care.

blizz dev before BFA launch: "We won't be doing a garrosh 2.0"

players: "well explain to me what you are doing ? as it is exactly a garrosh 2.0...."

worst part is...Garrosh was "meh" character at best.

Sylvanas is actually important in the history of Warcraft.
11/06/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Lockedheart
How is no one mad that we are getting the same exact story!!!

many are...

blizz dont care.

blizz dev before BFA launch: "We won't be doing a garrosh 2.0"

players: "well explain to me what you are doing ? as it is exactly a garrosh 2.0...."

worst part is...Garrosh was "meh" character at best.

Sylvanas is actually important in the history of Warcraft.

WAS. Sylvanas WAS important. Now she's trying to extend her character purpose far past its expiration date.
MoP? Hell this plot goes all the way back to Warcraft 2.
11/06/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Pandocalypse
11/06/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Yasudra
BFA is the SW:TFA of WoW

You mean an entertaining adventure with a few flaws that were blown vastly out of proportion?

Hey, get a load of this guy. He loves lens flare.
Pretty sure everyone but the MVPs aren't happy with the story.