Disc nerfed by 70%, not cool

Priest
Atonement Power Word: Shield, Shadow Mend, and Power Word: Radiance apply Atonement to your target for 50 sec.15 sec.
Your spell damage heals all targets affected by Atonement for 55% of the damage done.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288473/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28366-spell-azerite-and-class-updates

This is likely the WORST decision EVER by Blizzard (since Diablo Immortal anyway). How can they even do this to a spec? We are only precisely 11% better than other healing specs and now they go ahead and NERF us by 70% reducing our Atonement duration by 35 SECONDS. This is just terrible and it needs to be reverted ASAP.

Please like and subscribe to this post if you agree and think we need our Atonement duration changed back.
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
It's time to unsub.
Literally unplayable biggest nerf in history unsubscribed
I've played Priest since Vanilla and this is the final straw >:[

Totally unacceptable Blizzard, I will be canceling my sub and hereby state I will be publically revoking my support of the game on every occasion I get from here on out until they rescind these ridiculous changes that make Disc unplayable.

~Lil
This is just adding to da skillcap if u think this change is bad then ur bad
Totally lost faith in Blizz. Unsubbing.
I hate it, too. Especially since I PvP mostly. However, I played Disc before BFA, before it was overpowered and did just fine. It just sucks that I have to revert back to that play-style after being #1 for once. It feels good to be chosen quickly for RBGs and to just know that I can heal the hell out of everything in my path. Why would Blizzard implement something and then take it away. It would be different if Disc was always overpowered, but this is something new and to make us get accustomed to it and then take it away is just cruel. Again, I know I'll be fine. But it just sucks nonetheless.
Haha @Mend showcasing his Disc Priest skills!!, proactively creating the thread that someone will unequivocally make otherwise.
I am confused about the PTR notes. Atonement was never 50 seconds, it always has been 15 seconds. /scratches head

I feel like this thread was was just to make fun of the crappy datamining. I am having one of those weeks lol..
Awful! I can't play this class anymore with these types of changes!
11/07/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Raynnari

I feel like this thread was was just to make fun of the crappy datamining. I am having one of those weeks lol..

Shhh, let the drama ensure and don't tell them.
11/07/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Kellanas
11/07/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Raynnari

Shhh, let the drama ensure and don't tell them.

Sorry carry on! /popcorn

-------------------

Bliz quit destroying Disc priest /rerolling
Once again Blizzard shows how completely out of touch they are with the player base. GG. Time to reroll resto shaman.
11/07/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Lillin
I've played Priest since Vanilla and this is the final straw >:[

Totally unacceptable Blizzard, I will be canceling my sub and hereby state I will be publically revoking my support of the game on every occasion I get from here on out until they rescind these ridiculous changes that make Disc unplayable.

~Lil

Dont forget to report to the BBB
I kicked my dog over this.

Then I realized I don't have a dog.

Who's dog did I kick?
Disc nerfed again why does blizz hate fun. Spec totally unplayable with 15s atonements. They should at least make halo apply atonement.
IF BLIZZARD LETS THIS NERF GO THROUGH I WILL TURN MY ENTIRE FORTUNE 500 COMPANY AGAINST THEM (until vanilla wow comes out and if they did a good job on it).

I already have enough spells to use to keep my team alive but without the 50 second atonement I have to keep spamming those healing moves now instead of dpsing. BLIZZARD!! this is UNACCEPTABLE. GIVE US BACK OUR 1MIN ATONEMENT BACK RIGHT NOW. Or else imma Bruce lee Chan yo azz.
-_-