Good news for people who want to collect heritage armor

General Discussion
11/07/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Ryuthas
Good, as a person with insane amount of alts I was pretty burnt out of levelling before the new scaling patch.

Agreed. Warlords of Draenor is pure suffering for me.

And no, I don't have Pathfinder for that expansion.
Good to know I can take an in-game vacation until 8.1, then go back to leveling my 52 UD lock and 66 human pally. The leveling was horrendous. Surprised no one has posted yet, "LEVELING IS FINE." No, it's really not.
Finally!

I’m actually looking forward to leveling again and working on heritage armors :)
11/07/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Aingra
Surprised no one who's leveled is screeching about wanting reimbursed for their time yet. That's how these things usually work right?

I want to be reimbursed now! GG Blizz and your Horde favoritism! This was a slap in the face that made this game literally unplayable!

Somethingsomethingwordssomethingsomethingrage
Oh sure, NOW YOU TELL ME!
but look at that xp jump from 110 to 111.
11/07/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Greenegg
but look at that xp jump from 110 to 111.

Honestly one of the easiest of levels to get. I think it took me.... 8 World Quests during a Legion Incursion? I did one set on Monday, and finished the next day?

Cake.
Overall, this is a ~27.29% reduction to EXP needed from 20-112, or ~27.89% from 20-110 (eliminating 111 and 112 being outliners in reduction of only 0.1%). That's a massive time reduction to leveling.
Wonderful. Now to hold off on leveling my tiny alts until this goes through...
Nice. I might actually level a character for the armor now.
See Blizz, all you have to do is like, make your customers happy by doing these things. I know you hate it for some reason, but this is a step in the right direction.
I plan on lvling a Worgen (when they are updated), Undead, Highmountain, Kul'Tiran and possibly a Night elf soon (currently lvling my Mag'har now).

I've made it a goal to get all Heritage armor including legacy races (already got most of them to 110 anyways).

Changes can't come soon enough.
11/07/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya
Good to know I can take an in-game vacation until 8.1, then go back to leveling my 52 UD lock and 66 human pally. The leveling was horrendous. Surprised no one has posted yet, "LEVELING IS FINE." No, it's really not.

It's not as if the speed of which you level now is horrendously bad, it's that there's too many levels to get. 120 is a very daunting task, and I haven't even finished leveling my Dark Iron (he's 115).

This upcoming fix will make it less time consuming, yes. But Blizzard should consider doing a level squish. I wouldn't want to see the amount of levels you have to gain go up to 200. Though, maybe the game will be dead before that happens.

40 hours /played just took way too long to level up. That one weekend of leveling really took it out of me
I have this guy @ 94 and a void elf at 75. I have the other allied races @ 20.

I cant wait until 8.1. Maybe I will just farm old raids until then trying to finish all my transmog sets!
11/08/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Paladonkey

40 hours /played just took way too long to level up. That one weekend of leveling really took it out of me
Um, most people don't play a video game 20 hours a day. You might need to talk to someone about that.
I found this article more interesting myself...
https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8145-Mamytwink-Lost-Codex-Interviews-Hearthstone-Reaches-100-Million-Players-DLC-654

Scroll down to the section on Allied Races.

"There is a chance that there might be changes to the acquisition of Heritage Armor in the future."

It sounds like they aren't to happy with having to do 20-110 anyways. Even less so I bet once the old races get their easier to obtain heritage sets. Why on earth would I want to waste my time on a highmountain's grind, when I already have a max level tauren, who can get their race armor a hella lot easier.
11/07/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Jamalia
TY for the data. Now I'm back to the request I'd been making for at least 5 years*.

Blizz, please make an option for players to choose to level slower (and scaled lower).

edit: *before 7.3.5

...annnnnd DONE! whew, that was a tough one. ok, go buy a white or grey weapon that does basically no damage, and enjoy your slower leveling.
Now if they would push this EXP nerf to LIVE even before 8.1 that would be even better but i would be shocked if they did that.
This is single handedly renewing interest in my older alts indidnt level in legion because i was so alt hostile. The changes blizzard is making with 8.1 brought me back, and this just gives me even more to do besides just collecting jeritage armor