We deserve to lose azeroth.

Story Forum
This expansion started with probably the biggest atrocity in warcraft history.

Theramore was destroyed but at least the ones who died, they did it instantly, we can see it as some kind of mercy. and the victim of this suffered a major defeat and loss that literally twisted her mind to the point of almost going genocide (it got better)
Now, this character is in the middle of a group therapy after so many time trying to recover and apparently, getting better. "healing" is the word that Aysa Cloudsinger used when she referred to her.

but now,in teldrassil it was different, no military target, no soldiers left defending,no tactical value in the killing of civilians,and it was also in a pretty horrible way. In sylvanas words, she tried to inflict "a wound that can never heal".
with the specific intent of enrage the alliance.

So now, how we are supposed to ever work together again?
how we can come back from this? isn't wow the game where we always team up against the big bad? are we suppose to forgive the horde?
the alliance is not going to try to genocide the horde? fine. then we deserve it.
the same goes for the horde. who tries to kill the hero of the world,malfurion and he is just one of many reasons.

i don't ever want to see characters going neutral and saying the same nonsense that we are all tired off.
this time, malfurion should not help the horde as the strongest druid in the world.
i would rather see the world destroyed, that was sylvanas intention right?
that is the wound that she wanted to inflict, so be it, let's see what the horde can do if the alliance isn't willing to work for the greater good anymore.

This is the war that they wanted and we all are going to pay the consequences for it, i don't care about the world or the universe.
We all deserve to lose :').
Hopefully, n'zoth kicks our collective butts for fighting this stupid war that never should have started in the first place and besides, we should be weakened enough to not be able to fight him back.
Sargeras was right!
11/09/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Etheldald
this time, malfurion should not help the horde as the strongest druid in the world.
i would rather see the world destroyed, that was sylvanas intention right?
that is the wound that she wanted to inflict, so be it, let's see what the horde can do if the alliance isn't willing to work for the greater good anymore.
Oh, you mean win.

Everyone get's killed. Sylvanas raises everyone into undeath, and creates a single united undead army to fight against all other planetary threats. Exactly as Ner'zhul/Arthas wanted.

Yeah, that'll show us. *gets his vampire cape out of the closet*
11/09/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Mannec
Sargeras was right!

Sargeras' mistake was to love too much
11/09/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Vespero
Everyone get's killed. Sylvanas raises everyone into undeath

she can't raise everyone. and much less control them all.
11/09/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Etheldald
she can't raise everyone. and much less control them all.
Oh you poor naive fool...that's just what she wants you to think.
Should've just allowed the Iron Horde to invade Azeroth, then snuck onto alternate Draenor via another portal while they were doing that, and blow Azeroth, Old Gods, Legion and both Hordes up all at once. Then we all live happily ever after, the End.
I mean we beat yogg and arthas while divided. But nzoth + Ashara I'm not so sure since they will be much more threatening