7/8 M Ilvl 380 Balance Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello, as the states I am Balance Druid that is currently looking for a new raid team.

Unfortunately my current guild has decided to stop raiding, that has led me here to find a place to raid hopefully for the foreseeable future. What I am looking for in a guild is one that raids preferably 2-3 days a week where the goal is to clear all mythic content while it is still relevant in a timely manner. I am hopeful that I can find a place to raid throughout all of BFA and beyond.
I am available to raid anytime with CST/EST only

I pride myself in providing high dps whilst still doing mechanics. So I understand the importance of sitting out during progression, using suboptimal talents to achieve a kill and sacrificing DPS to kill a boss.

I also have google doc that has a bunch of information about my history of raiding/info of myself

Goldenfold#11939 (Bnet)
Core One is a tight bunch who have been raiding together for a long time. We are drama/toxic free guild who enjoys pushing mythic progression as well as mythic+ / PvP. We are currently looking for dedicated players who are reliable and able to perform on a consistent basis.

Raid Times
Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 9PM-12 Eastern

Current Progress
6/8M

Looking For
Boomkin - High
Warlock- High
Hunter - High

Even if your class isn’t listed here we encourage all exceptional players to apply.

Contacts
GM - mikedawg#1392
Recruitment officer - Demos#1827

If you have any questions or want to trial feel free to add either of us or throw up an app.

http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNc3qklztwBz8PGctOuDqM12CkRbTAfD8K22OTNsiiG-sDBA/viewform
Hey Pumba,

<Friend Zone> of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are currently 7/8M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1am EST. As a guild we have been around since cata and will be around until the time wow dies.

If you want more info or to apply please visit friendzoneguild.enjin.com

I already added you on bnet (Cael#12497)

Thanks looking forward to hearing from you
We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
5/8M Uldir
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-12am EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a "forever home" is a top priority. The guild has been raiding since 2006 and we don't plan on going anywhere soon.

Website
monthsbehind.info

Contact Info
Rin (GM)
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Norav (Officer)
Battletag: Norav#1342
Discord: NoravMB#3765
Jackson (Officer)
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289
Bump
buump
feed me
Simple Math (7/8m) is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:
Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST. We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Closed
DPS: Melee: DK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:
Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:
https://www.simplemathguild.com/
Will add you to btag

<Simplicite>-Korgath 8/8M Uldir w/ famed slayer US74
Raid times 630-630cst(730-1030est)
Past prog
11/11M ABT US 104
9/9M TOS US 117
10/10M NH US 297

Let me know if you're interested and we can set a time to talk to see if you'd be a good fit.
Roguenuke#1319
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 7/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We have returned in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our previous stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

*We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new schedule on October 2nd*

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    11/09/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Pumba
    Hello, as the states I am Balance Druid that is currently looking for a new raid team.

Unfortunately my current guild has decided to stop raiding, that has led me here to find a place to raid hopefully for the foreseeable future. What I am looking for in a guild is one that raids preferably 2-3 days a week where the goal is to clear all mythic content while it is still relevant in a timely manner. I am hopeful that I can find a place to raid throughout all of BFA and beyond.
    I am available to raid anytime with CST/EST only

I pride myself in providing high dps whilst still doing mechanics. So I understand the importance of sitting out during progression, using suboptimal talents to achieve a kill and sacrificing DPS to kill a boss.

I also have google doc that has a bunch of information about my history of raiding/info of myself

Goldenfold#11939 (Bnet)

Check out Synthesis on Turalyon. They have some retirements coming up/happening now so I'd apply.

8/8M CE, top 100

And there are two teams so you can probably apply to either and be fine.
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
    Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
    Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr[/b]
    Hi Pumba!

I hope your search for the perfect raid team fit is going well. Exodus [H] is currently 4/8 M in progression and is actively recruiting ranged dps. Our progression raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8-11CST.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE), recently returned for BFA, is currently recruiting serious raiders for mythic raids.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF Oct, 28 2018

Range - Very High
    Melee - Closed
    Heals - Low
    Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics now personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
    - Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
    - Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
    - Discord voice chat client installed.
    - Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
    - Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences and these absences must not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

Please visit exodus-shc.com/community/ and allow up to five minutes to receive an email to finalize your registration--check junk filters if it takes a while. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes and boss discussion at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Cathulu (Cathulu#1796), or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.
    Hey man, sorry to hear about your current guild dilemma. We're 7/8 M and specifically looking for a boomkin, so if you're interested go ahead and add me at Vadne#1389 or use the application below. Best of luck in your search!

[H] VOID - voidguild.com - 7/8M
    Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 PM Central Time.

Current needs - 1/2 raiders (ALL CORE SPOTS):
    Ranged DPS (pref. Moonkin, Hunter)

Void has been a top raiding guild on the Laughing Skull server for more than four expansions, completing each tier since Wrath of the Lich King through Legion while content was current.

Despite this goal, we are not driven by ranks or by some need to be the best. Void will never have a large bench, class stack or replace one of our raiders just because someone else comes along who might do a few percent more damage or be a fraction of a second faster at dealing with a mechanic. We never go outside of our 12 hour schedule, even in the heat of progression. We simply try to do as well as possible given the time and people available to us.

We're looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding. Also, as we run a very tight roster, flexibility is important; the ability to play multiple specs or classes at a high level is a plus.

If this sounds what you're looking for, please post an application on our forums (voidguild.com). All applications are private, visible only to the applicant, Void officers, and our senior raiders. Filling out an application completely is the best way to get in contact with us and provide us with the background information we need. If you would like to contact someone directly, add Vadne#1389, roffletastic#1470, or Jayken#1914 and indicate that you wish to speak about Void recruitment.

App here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdlAwtcSQoa6Ks8MW0HHOVy_4KgDk89IrXmTwws6rmjmFYRQ/viewform or at http://voidguild.com/
    <Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
    5/8 M Uldir

Previous Progress: 11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
    We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Ranged - Core

Druid (Balance)
    Shaman (Ele.)
    Priest (Shadow)
    Hunter (BM/MM)

Contact
    All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790