Ion has beautiful eyes

General Discussion
He does have pretty eyes ... but the rest of your post mmm sounds stalkerish lol
11/09/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Harpesong
i think im moist.

Many people hate the word Moist.
11/09/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Photoz
They're strikingly blue and so... deep. I could stare into them for hours. He makes me feel safe when I am weak. I could not ask for a better or more gorgeous game director.

And this is today's WTF moment.

WTF?
11/09/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Lowvalley
They really are beautiful. He is so dreamy. Sometimes i cant concentrate in my science clas bcuz i read ion and i start thinking of him. I daydream about all the children we'll adopt together. A little black baby that looks like me and one that looks like him

0/10 you're not even trying.

Seriously.
His eyes make me think he’s slowly turning into a blue hulk.
Lol I feel like I touch Ion’s Exalted rep every week.

There, done and fixed. No need to hide your feelings.
11/09/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Rastlin
11/09/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Harpesong
i think im moist.

Many people hate the word Moist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51L7fykFgKw
I'm sorry but Todd Howard from Bethesda is the most dreamy game developer of all time.
11/09/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Reeven
I'm sorry but Todd Howard from Bethesda is the most dreamy game developer of all time.
Oh my god could you imagine the two of them together? Hnghhh
I like how he knows what I want, even when I don't think I want it.
11/09/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Revannia
He does have pretty eyes

Striking really, very attractive man
Le's hope flattery gets you...and ultimately this community...everywhere!!!
I kind of have the feeling that you all are looking at a different Ion. Are there two of them? Because the only one I have seen I would not consider attractive.
They're strikingly blue and so... deep. I could stare into them for hours. He makes me feel safe when I am weak. I could not ask for a better or more gorgeous game director.
He has nice eyes but I would not go that far. I wish I had blue eyes, instead I'm stuck with green.
Yes, but does he have large feet? That is the one true requirement of any good developer.
11/09/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Reeven

I had to look this one up. You people really need to up your standards a bit if you are going to drool over someone.

11/10/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Fairaday
I kind of have the feeling that you all are looking at a different Ion. Are there two of them? Because the only one I have seen I would not consider attractive.

^

He is a bit unusual looking but I am with you on this.
That's why I want blue eyes, I look like I have hepatitis with yellow eyes.
Stranger Danger!

I don't find him attractive at all, to me he looks like a bit of a human snake, maybe it's just the photos on google images.
To each their own.
It's weird that you think this, I see no emotion or feeling in his eyes when he talks or smiles for the camera. Leaves me cold and very much not attracted at all, but to each his own.