Instant Transmission Kamehameha!!

Arenas
Who gathered all the Dragon Ballz and made a wish for these Fire Mages to swap bodies with Goku? How the hell are they allowed to Instant transmission Kamehameha behind you where you are like Ohhhhh #$$% like Perfect Cell and to have nothing to stop it except have your entire upper half of your body blown off.

Why why is this allowed. They got roots, ring, slows, block and freaking Kaio-ken x20. It isn't fun. Mean while we are all like Krillin and just in pure amazement that Fire Mages get to be Goku.

Please someone gather the Super Dragon Balls and wish this junk out of existence. It's freaking lame.
Now we know Abomb is a weeb also.
Is fire mage good without greater pyro?
11/10/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Yatogami

At least give us a time chamber to catch up to these mages. Or some new attack. Hell im dead send me down snake way to King Kai's so I can learn something to counter these dirty @#@%%$#.
11/10/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Eàster

I mean they got 25 dam Zenkai boost all threw BFA what do you think.
11/10/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Abombanation

As a Japanese person who owns every dragon ball comic book in Japanese....shut up dork
11/10/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Eàster
11/10/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Abombanation

As a Japanese person who owns every dragon ball comic book in Japanese....shut up dork

Very nice but they call them Manga :) Toriyama sensei is getting rdy to drop a bomb for the new movie.

Yes
11/10/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Yatogami

Disgusting
Ok. This was funny. The second I saw Instant Trans and the word "Mage" my mind illustrated the most accurate image of fire mages.

Its pretty stupid tbh.

Absolutely. Watch Mitchjones whenver he streams. Gpyro just makes things easier.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
11/10/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Eàster
dork
I had a feeling that person calling me dork on some randy alt was you!