Change Old models

Classic Discussion
If you only entered to cry havoc on me please read before doing so, I got two statements:
  • this is the same feeling many warcraft 3 fans have at this moment because of the fact they are changing the story and characters appearance in order to make them look more like wow
  • Blizzard already stated that they want some continuity,so in order to do so, I don't think its logic characters would dress and look like they do in the actual world of warcraft, in warcraft 3,to like they do in wow vanilla that is settled 4 years after war3...to the actual wow.
  • my hopes here are not that they changed our beloved game,because I know the majority of us want wow vanilla,to go live unchanged.
    my hopes are that both games are paid the same respect,and not because one is making more money than the other,try to make the Warcraft 3 a copy of WoW.

thanks for your attention.
    11/10/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Examine
    this is the same feeling many warcraft 3 fans have at this moment because of the fact they are changing the story and characters appearance in order to make them look more like wow

No because you can still play old warcraft 3.

Other than that what is the goal of this thread I am unclear on that?
    Female night elves and humans look like completely different people.

No, thank you.
    So umm... are you asking that Warcraft 3 look like wow and wow to be unchanged?

I don’t get your post. If you’re asking for the BFA models, then no thanks.
    Download addons to get models that you want.
    11/10/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Viesczy
    Download addons to get models that you want.

that violates TOU
    Naw, I posted that as an example, the same way you don't want vanilla models to me changed the same way war3 don't want their models changed or the story wowified.
    No, play BFA
    Blizzard said that the updated character models clash with the graphics in place in vanilla and made the characters look like they don't actually belong in the world.

So if you're suggesting updating them.. I would have to disagree unless they're updating all graphics.
    In which case, just play BFA.