Not playing ever again

Mage
Not only mage but wow. I want the old arcane missles back or i'm never subbing again.

Ok bye.

You can't have my stuff.

I won't miss you either.

I miss old arcane missles and chaos bolt. Even the old frostbolt. I miss the old game that was perfect with pvp vendors and non scaling zones and no rng.

Goodbye everyone.
11/10/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Shazaamann
I miss the old game that was perfect with pvp vendors and non scaling zones and no rng.

Lmao.
Bye.
Do you even play bro?
11/10/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Shazaamann
I miss the old game that was perfect with pvp vendors and non scaling zones and no rng.

Yeah a lot have changed and if you're not into those kinda stuff then you won't like current WoW.

All the best in your future endeavors.
Best of luck buddy. Honestly, I'm not too far behind you. I think I'll be leaving WoW permanently.

This how a typical 2s game goes playing with a Disc Priest as Arcane:

Cast Cast > Interrupt
Cast > Fake Cast and juke the kick > go to cast > Stun.
Pop CDs....opponent runs around the corner.

Getting farmed by ilvl 300 classes like DHs and Survival Hunters and getting out damaged massively because they scale opponents to each others damage based on health like these classes are equivalent in toolkit is ridiculous. Clearly World of Warcraft isn't Street Fighter or Tekken, but getting farmed by people who haven't even put in any work into their character...wearing 285 azerite gear with the traits they need, missing every interrupt and it doesn't even matter is getting old real quick.

Fire's half way decent at least...but not what I want to play.
11/11/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Refrigerate

This how a typical 2s game goes playing with a Disc Priest as Arcane:

Cast Cast > Interrupt
Cast > Fake Cast and juke the kick > go to cast > Stun.
Pop CDs....opponent runs around the corner.

Lol
weren't you on GD just yesterday saying that?
11/11/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Tobïan
weren't you on GD just yesterday saying that?

Ya. I resubbed only to find the game in even worse shape than a few months ago. This xpac is a disaster. The game i loved got butchered and this upsets me.

Speaking my voice until time runs out.

I suggest the devs start at mop and work backwards to bc. The current path they are on is hogwash.
I feel yall . I came back after not playing for four years and I thought the game would be better . I'm hoping 8.1 or something changes things soon
11/11/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Patchy
I feel yall . I came back after not playing for four years and I thought the game would be better . I'm hoping 8.1 or something changes things soon

lol that is the definition of wishful thinking.

Its not just mage, the game in general is not fun to play anymore.

The beginning of the end was destroying talent trees. Fight me irl if you disagree.
Complains about everything being wrong with the current state of wow and then he unsubs... even though Classic is right around the corner for players like him that works with the current wow sub lol