Account wide Exalted Rep achievement

Achievements
With how many Faction specfic reps there are and neutral reps there are does this mean if a person was gonna go for Exalted with ALL Horde AND Alliance rep along with the Neutral reps wouldnt a person FAR exceed exalted reps. This being i think I would like to see 2 types of Achievements be implemented; 1 saying Reach Exalted with all of Neutral Reps for that exapnsion and there being an an achievement depending on your faction saying reach Exalted with all of your faction specifc rep for that expansion. Id be fine if these achievements were made so we dont see them till the final patch of the current expansion for the reps associated with the current expansion were in other then that it be easy to implement it for all the past expansion reps tied to certain expansions so as we can track to see what reps we may of missed for that expansion.

As for the Syndicate Rep if they ever decide to do anything with that rep i hope they do a system in game where we can have both Syndicate and Ravenhold rep exalted at same time.
11/11/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Celticlore
As for the Syndicate Rep if they ever decide to do anything with that rep i hope they do a system in game where we can have both Syndicate and Ravenhold rep exalted at same time.

Blizzard should definitely do this. If they can do this with the (2) Centaur Clan reputations in Desolace, They should be able to do this with both The Syndicate and Ravenholdt Factions as well.
11/11/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Xanlorash
11/11/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Celticlore

Blizzard should definitely do this. If they can do this with the (2) Centaur Clan reputations in Desolace, They should be able to do this with both The Syndicate and Ravenholdt Factions as well.

While you can get Ravenholdt rep to exalted, you can only get Syndicate rep up to Neutral. At least this was the case a few years ago when I grinded the rep.