Spyro Reignited Thread

Wyrmrest Accord
I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ANYMORE, WE'RE SO CLOSE, JUST TWO DAYS AWAY!

I am so ready to look at the new worlds for every single level, I'm going to play 'em all in order, and I am SO GOD DAMN READY FOR THIS.

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
I will sadly have to sit release day out since I've gone over my gaming budget this month, but I plan to burn many sheep for health when at last my hands are upon this game.
Thank you for reminding me of the one reason I truly love my Playstation.
11/11/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Banrok

I am so ready to look at the new worlds for every single level, I'm going to play 'em all in order, and I am SO GOD DAMN READY FOR THIS.

GIVE IT TO ME NOW

Riiiiiight. So close, yet so far.

It been soooo long since I played Spyro that it be like a whole new game.. I only played the first and I think the second Spyro games so the third will be a new game.
11/11/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Rosenoa
11/11/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Banrok

GIVE IT TO ME NOW

Riiiiiight. So close, yet so far.

It been soooo long since I played Spyro that it be like a whole new game.. I only played the first and I think the second Spyro games so the third will be a new game.

I played all 3 games in my childhood, it's good to see them back, I'm excited for all the changes to make comparisons to, see which ones are better compared to their counterparts, and to just relive memories of my and my brother goofing off without a care in the world...

Ah, good times...
Just one day away

Till trouble with the trolley eh?
11/12/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Banrok
Just one day away

Till trouble with the trolley eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jLkIS1b9XA
Just in case I don't post again until the new forums are implemented, I'd like to use my last post to potentially bump this thread.

IT'S ALMOST HERE, I AM SO READY TO SEE IT AGAIN FOR MYSELF!
11/12/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Banrok
Just in case I don't post again until the new forums are implemented, I'd like to use my last post to potentially bump this thread.

IT'S ALMOST HERE, I AM SO READY TO SEE IT AGAIN FOR MYSELF!

Right.
I don't have much money going but I save some and skip some big "AAA" games just for Spyro reignited.
It be worth.
I got it last night and played through to the beast makers world of the first game, I love it so far, it feels very faithful but makes a lot of nice changes, and the environments are beautiful!
11/14/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Banrok
I got it last night and played through to the beast makers world of the first game, I love it so far, it feels very faithful but makes a lot of nice changes, and the environments are beautiful!

It really is. I'm on the 3rd world of the first game. I'm slight holding off until my WoW sub up this Saturday; Then it be all Spyro and whatever games I replace WoW with.

I'm remembering more as I play as well. Even through i'm on 3rd world. Best memory were hearing the egg thief's laugh.