Dest lock pvp talent question

Arenas
Jus leveled my second lock plan on at least trying out destro for a little while before prob going back Aff but I at least wanna l2p dest

My question is about the honor slots though. Is it pretty much controlled chaos, entrenched in flame and cremation with occasionally swapping out cremation for something different?

Guessing when demon armors out it’ll be mandatory for demon armor, controlled & entrenched then? Fel fissure gets no play?
Depending on what you’re doing, but feel fissure is great.

Focused chaos
Fel fissure/cremation
Conflag root
i stoped using conflag root against some teams since it was healing them from a azerite trait. i use fissure focus chaos and cremation against turbo
11/11/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Behemoth
i stoped using conflag root against some teams since it was healing them from a azerite trait. i use fissure focus chaos and cremation against turbo

Do you remember what trait that is that was healing them?
Additional question, is havoc only used to coil for double cc or do you guys also spread dmg or conflagration root people

Sorry, last time I played destruction havoc wasn’t a spell
Azerite fortification

no icd 10k heal per trait on any stun knock root effect

if you have it and someone RoPs you can run into the rop 3x and top yourself lmao
Would assume azerite fort is what’s healing them? I default to focused chaos/cremation/entrenched. When I play with an rsham or am up against double melee, I usually swap entrenched for fel fissure. Entrenched is just really nice when you know you’re the kill target and you want some space. I swap entrenched for nether ward against mages and boomies. Otherwise, when I run double destro, I’ll use curse of frag when the opener is the only chance of winning lol.
11/11/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Yatogami
Additional question, is havoc only used to coil for double cc or do you guys also spread dmg or conflagration root people

Also, I use havoc to double conflag/coil after I ROF, right after I infernal, so I can immediately ROF again. That way I have 6 stacks before I even try my first bolt.
11/11/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Gaaralock
11/11/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Yatogami

Also, I use havoc to double conflag/coil after I ROF, right after I infernal, so I can immediately ROF again. That way I have 6 stacks before I even try my first bolt.
thanks for the tip, i just now specced into that talent for the chaos bolt buff on infernal or w/e and was thinking about ways to get the most out of it