Horde seeking old school Alterac Valley

Battlegrounds
Are there any active premade groups? I'm central time and looking to finish this Bloodthirsty title.

Cheers
The two groups Im in horde side are actually falling apart. (Horde side) best bet if you're trying to get bloodthristy is to run with SPM on alliance side.
11/11/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Sevenlions
The two groups Im in horde side are actually falling apart. (Horde side) best bet if you're trying to get bloodthristy is to run with SPM on alliance side.

What did you do to them?? :)
11/11/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Dangerjosh

Joshbby y u no message me no mo. I missed your tender conversations.

Also YOU know whats going on with one of the groups. maybe 2.
11/11/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Sevenlions
11/11/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Dangerjosh

Joshbby y u no message me no mo. I missed your tender conversations.

Also YOU know whats going on with one of the groups. maybe 2.

Can you tell the rest of the class?
One got taken over by people who raid, and are quick to boot people or have a full on back and forth with anyone who even brings up "AV" or "Premade".. its a sad situation but thats life. I call it a fall from grace.

The other one didn't even get off the ground. The lady gave up within the first week

SPM is alive and well I hear tho.
Just had my first old-school, beat-down AV with Clan Battlehammer! It was a delicious beat-down of horde. TY stumpy bearded dude(tte)s. :)
11/11/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Utterly
Just had my first old-school, beat-down AV with Clan Battlehammer! It was a delicious beat-down of horde. TY stumpy bearded dude(tte)s. :)

twas dastardly delicious, gg my utter'd friend.

Alliance side you might be just as well off running with a Tour of Duty WPVP group.
Jeez that's a sad state of affairs.