[H-RP] The Great Suramari Fox Hunt

Wyrmrest Accord
Attention all Allies and Friends!

The <Agents of Suramar> wish to celebrate Pilgrim’s Bounty with the rest of Suramar & the Horde by creating a new yearly tradition with "The Great Suramari Fox Hunt!" Taking place Nov. 17th, @ 4pm ST in the beautiful city of Suramar. The Agency would like to use this celebratory event as a means of giving thanks, not only our liberation from tyranny, but for the friendships forged from our alliance with the Horde. We cordially invite all members of the Horde, neutral parties, and organizations alike to attend this Special event.

"The Great Suramari Fox Hunt" will consist of an on-going dinner party celebration, with several rounds of fox hunting happening throughout the evening. Anyone interested in participating in the hunt will be asked to sign up ahead of time, while anyone else coming to the celebration is free to do so as they please with no sign up required. As you enjoy the festivities and indulge yourself in some wine, you can place a few bets on who you think will come out on top and maybe win yourself some gold! Those participating in the Hunt have the opportunity to win an array of prizes, from pets, to mounts, to large sacks of gold! (Exact Prizes TBA) Smaller contests are likely to be held where similar prizes will be rewarded such as the possibility to have your character sketched by our guild artist, BoilingHeart A.K.A. Head Archivist Veros Moonshine.

Join us Nov. 17th, @ 4pm ST in Suramar to take part in the hunt! Details on the Fox Hunt, and more info on the overall event will be given come closer to the night of, but for now feel free to send Harleena a DM for any questions or an invite on the in-game calendar!

*Disclaimer: No animals will be harmed in this event. All foxes will be arcane illusions and have been expertly trained by licensed animal handler arcanists.
Sounds like something different and quite fun. Will you be using crossrp ? Got a neutral Pandaren (A) alt who would enjoy a bit of upper-class hunting.
We have the addon but have never used it so this would be a great way to try it out! We won't be able to trade prizes over to Alliance side but if that's not a big issue for you, come on out and let's have some fun!
11/11/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Loviattar
*Disclaimer: No animals will be harmed in this event. All foxes will be arcane illusions and have been expertly trained by licensed animal handler arcanists.

The event sounds cool but why this?
It took me the entire day to realize this was SURAMARI and not SAMURAI

Because if we can get samurai Vulpera that we have to chase down, that will be awesome
11/12/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Drektal
11/11/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Loviattar

The event sounds cool but why this?

Because Xena: Warrior Princess always had fun disclaimers at the end of the episodes. Am I the only one that ever watched the credit to read those?

I'm a nerd.
Coming soon to a server near you!
Oh, very nice! As a character who icly helped the rebellion efforts, Netala might make an appearance if I'm available that day.
Oh this looks pretty awesome. As a character who has visited the Broken Isles a few times and loves a good hunt I think Kelsuwa will enjoy dropping by for this.
I keep misreading Suramari as Samurai and it's freaking me out.
I'm not sure why it would freak you out. The idea of suited up Samurai on horseback hunting foxes and drinking tea makes me chuckle.