BfA Characters as Champions

Story Forum
So this is another "lighten the tension" post. If we were to see an expansion add onto the roster of champions we built in Legion, who would we see from Kul Tiras, Zandalar, and the plotlines of Legion? I'll start us off.

Druid - Ulfar & Wardruid Loti

Priest - Grand Lector Enaara

Rogue - Flynn Fairwind (more a popularity pick)

Shaman - Kaz the Shrieker (old and grey... this is mainly a me thing)
11/11/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Grandblade

I would think Zekhan for this one. But maybe he could be on the Alliance side, since he's working with Saurfang, who is Alliance-friendly.
Warrior- Warguard Rakera
i want Grand Lector Enaara so badly to have at least a role in the future, in her own words, her talents would be more useful elsewhere.

but knowing blizzard she will be probably die as cannon fodder to the horde...
11/12/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Pellex
11/11/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Grandblade

I would think Zekhan for this one. But maybe he could be on the Alliance side, since he's working with Saurfang, who is Alliance-friendly.

God, could you not?
This is meant to be a tension breaker.
11/12/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Kirango
God, could you not?

Oops, sorry. (ETA: Believe it or not, I was just trying to think of a way not to invalidate the OP's choice for shaman.) The end of BfA will make it clear which side Zekhan would make more sense on, I guess.

To continue the game, then ...

Mage: Stellagosa (sarcastic blue dragon from Azurewing repose)
11/12/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Etheldald
i want Grand Lector Enaara so badly to have at least a role in the future, in her own words, her talents would be more useful elsewhere.

but knowing blizzard she will be probably die as cannon fodder to the horde...

I'm astonished they haven't used the zeal and pragmatism of the Lightforged as a source of tension, tbh. I'm not saying to have them go the way of Yrel, but hints of it here and there, with Velen's growing concern, would have at least given the Alliance _something_ to work with.
11/12/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Kirango
Nisha

I think shes a Warrior sort.
Rogue: Kiro - Vulpera caravan leader. In addition to his general resourcefulness, he displays skill at stealth and disruption. He'd be a subtlety rogue.

Warrior: Shoak - Tortollan rescued from blood troll cannibals in Nazmir. Anyone who can be impaled by several spears and just walk it off deserves recognition as a protection warrior.
TBH, I don't remember who a lot of these people are. Maybe we should include a little reminder with our sugestions?
Warrior-T'paartos!
Paladin- Taelia, although I am not sure she is actually a Paladin, maybe a warrior?
Mage-Stellagosa, as was suggested earlier
Drunk-Flynn, or rogue whichever
Brother Pike for shaman. I would like to say Inquisitor Cleardawn for warrior, but since she would be busy being the marshal of Drustvar then I would say Inquisitor Mace.
We definitely need more Rosaline. But, I can't quite figure out what she is.

Petless Survival Hunter? Lightly armored Arms Warrior with a polearm?
Another mage, for the Alliance side:

Warren Ashton, pyromaniac alchemist from Drustvar!