3 M+ keys, 0 reward. WTF.

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
I like M+, don’t get me wrong, but man the RNG after spending 30+ minutes in a dungeon and getting nothing is THE WORST. Right now raids are far more lucrative loot wise and even then its absolute RNG garbage. Blizzard, I know you’re able to do something about this feeling so awful.

In today’s world players want their time invested to mean something, but as it stands sometimes you’ll spend time doing an activity and get no reward from it. That feels incredibly bad.
They need to increase the amount of artifact power rewarded for doing mythic plus keys. With more AP the higher the key.
I agree something needs to be done about gear from mythic plus. I have 1 weapon from mythic 5 waycrest. I have done 23 wc over that level and no weapon drops and add to that other instances, some heroic raids and worse than 0/30 for a weapon upgrade.
To make matters worse, when gearing is the goal it's basically better to spam +7 keys at lightspeed than it is to run 10+ because of titanforging.
They are going to reward badges in weekly chests guys remember. Nothing else is going to change about it now.
11/12/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Quixa
To make matters worse, when gearing is the goal it's basically better to spam +7 keys at lightspeed than it is to run 10+ because of titanforging.

explain
11/12/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Chaysee
They are going to reward badges in weekly chests guys remember. Nothing else is going to change about it now.

They can make it so much more rewarding and so much more fun, yet they spend all their resources and money on developing other pointless stuff like mobile games and mobile diablo and classic remaster. They'd rather do that than connect with the current subscriber base. Terrible way to spend their revenue.
11/12/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Necromantica
They need to increase the amount of artifact power rewarded for doing mythic plus keys. With more AP the higher the key.

Agreed. AP rewards for PVE non world quests is abysmal.