Blizzard made my day!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
11/12/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Solarwynds
I am so excited about the new forums and I am getting quite a kick out of seeing who else is versus who is already complaining about them

Is there any reason to be upset about this news? Apart from the potential loss of post count for those who care? What are the other negatives, if any?
11/12/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Inoro
You sound like a well adjusted person, Solarwynds.
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment. :)
Censor!@#$ is a long lonely road to the grave. I dont condone trolling on forums, but i also dont condone silencing opposition.
Heavy is the hand, above the silence button LMAO!
11/12/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Forgebrew
I am so excited about the new forums and I am getting quite a kick out of seeing who else is versus who is already complaining about them

Is there any reason to be upset about this news? Apart from the potential loss of post count for those who care? What are the other negatives, if any?
Some people have concerns about increased moderation in conjunction with fascist censoring of anti-Blizz posting. Go figure. I pretty much think that if you can handle civil discussion there will not be a problem. I guess we'll find out soon (ish).
11/12/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Ærcane
I dont condone trolling on forums, but i also dont condone silencing opposition.
The first one can be accomplished without the necessity of the second.
11/12/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Tyierin
11/12/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
Apparently Solar is already in the new forums, so she can tell us how great they are.

As opposed to everyone else preaching about how bad they are and how they’re quitting the forums?
Were you and I both "preaching about how bad they are and how we're quitting the forums? No?

Guess that's not true.
11/12/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
11/12/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Tyierin
As opposed to everyone else preaching about how bad they are and how they’re quitting the forums?
Were you and I both "preaching about how bad they are and how we're quitting the forums? No?

Guess that's not true.
I appreciated the point which was the fact that you don't seem to be going after anyone else who is talking about the new forums.

I am not real sure what I did that got you so disliking of me but it is a bit ridiculous.
I can't help it. I AM BLAMING LANDUSK!
New forums (yawn) nope don't care
11/12/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
...Were you and I both "preaching about how bad they are and how we're quitting the forums? No?

Guess that's not true.
I appreciated the point which was the fact that you don't seem to be going after anyone else who is talking about the new forums.

I am not real sure what I did that got you so disliking of me but it is a bit ridiculous.

Possibly what rubbed me the wrong way is that you are speaking of the new forums in the present tense, even though you couldn't possibly have had access to them unless you were an employee.

"I'm sure they will be great!" = an opinion.

"They are great!" = Statement of fact based on your personal experience that you have already had.
Meh.. solar is just another blizz shill, he’s been popping up a lot on the forums with this kinda thing.
11/12/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Solarwynds
poo poo on someone's good day

This got me. XD
11/12/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Snowfox
I'm already feeling it's going to be a good move, based purely on all the trolls I already have on ignore who are scared and freaking out about it.

They're scared.
FINISHTHEM.jpg
11/13/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Jelybeantoes
...I appreciated the point which was the fact that you don't seem to be going after anyone else who is talking about the new forums.

Possibly what rubbed me the wrong way is that you are speaking of the new forums in the present tense, even though you couldn't possibly have had access to them unless you were an employee.

"They are great!" = Statement of fact based on your personal experience that you have already had.

You do realize that the Overwatch forums exist, yes?
11/13/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Amaer

You do realize that the Overwatch forums exist, yes?

and they're garbage. Dull, unfunny, censorious, and feels like an awkward Twitter hybrid.
I am so excited about the new forums and I am getting quite a kick out of seeing who else is versus who is already complaining about them.

Thank you Unky Blizz for my early Christmas present!

Less than 12 hours! I can't wait.
Unky Blizz

WTF is wrong with you?
...I appreciated the point which was the fact that you don't seem to be going after anyone else who is talking about the new forums.

Thank you for answering. Unfortunately, you have again completely misread what I wrote. (Remember accusing me of trying to get the Timeless Isle portal to WoD removed even though I was one of the people who recommended using it?)

I wrote: "I am so excited about the new forums" not "They are great!" Yes my statement was in the present tense because I really was at that time (and still am) excited about them. And its not like I have no other reason to be except for being in them. We have heard for months that they will be like the Overwatch forums. I own that game so I can participate in that forum.

I really don't see why we should be at odds. Especially with the new forums, I would rather have civil discourse but I am asking that you not think evil of me and perhaps read a bit slower when you are responding to any of my future posts.

And for the record, I am not an employee. I admit it gives me a chuckle when people think that I am so I do not make a big deal about denying it but if that is your main issue with me, we have no issue.