Blizzard made my day!

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
11/13/2018 05:30 AMPosted by Dubknight
11/12/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Solarwynds
Unky Blizz

WTF is wrong with you?
Nothing too major. I just like to give people a giggle.
11/13/2018 02:53 AMPosted by Ltque
Meh.. solar is just another blizz shill, he’s been popping up a lot on the forums with this kinda thing.
Shouldn't I be getting paid then? I need to contact Unky Blizz straight away!
11/13/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Solarwynds
11/13/2018 02:53 AMPosted by Ltque
Meh.. solar is just another blizz shill, he’s been popping up a lot on the forums with this kinda thing.
Shouldn't I be getting paid then? I need to contact Unky Blizz straight away!

I don't know. You've been posting all night, so maybe you should?

:)
Why are you spam replying to/bumping your own thread?
11/13/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Arwenna
11/13/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Solarwynds
...Shouldn't I be getting paid then? I need to contact Unky Blizz straight away!

I don't know. You've been posting all night, so maybe you should?

:)
Hey I took a nap! And I really am excited. :)
11/13/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Xoja
Because I am replying to people who posted during my nap. (Bump.) :)
its almost 11 am eastern and still no forum change.

we got bamboozled!
11/13/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Solarwynds
11/13/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Xoja
Because I am replying to people who posted during my nap. (Bump.) :)

You can quote them all in a single reply. You aren't supposed to continuously bump your own thread just so it stays up front.

Follow the forum rules.
11/13/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Tekdh
its almost 11 am eastern and still no forum change.

we got bamboozled!
*sigh* maybe....

Unky Blizz, is this an early April Fool's Day joke?
11/13/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Xoja
11/13/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Solarwynds
...Because I am replying to people who posted during my nap. (Bump.) :)

You can quote them all in a single reply. You aren't supposed to continuously bump your own thread just so it stays up front.

Follow the forum rules.
LOL! They are all within minutes of each other. It is okay. You will survive. Or you can just report it I guess.
11/13/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Solarwynds
11/13/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Xoja

Follow the forum rules.
LOL! They are all within minutes of each other. It is okay. You will survive. Or you can just report it I guess.

No you can stop spamming your own thread. For someone who refers to Blizz as "Unky Blizz" I would expect you to follow their forum rules. Or is there some reason you think you shouldn't?
11/13/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Xoja
11/13/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Solarwynds
...LOL! They are all within minutes of each other. It is okay. You will survive. Or you can just report it I guess.

No you can stop spamming your own thread. For someone who refers to Blizz as "Unky Blizz" I would expect you to follow their forum rules. Or is there some reason you think you shouldn't?
Its because I am not breaking them. I have been responding to people in the thread. A little hostile this morning aren't you. Did you forget your coffee or are you just cranky in the morning?

(Thanks for the bumps though!)
11/13/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Solarwynds
11/13/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Xoja

Its because I am not breaking them. I have been responding to people in the thread. A little hostile this morning aren't you. Did you forget your coffee or are you just cranky in the morning?

Like I said you can quote them all in a single reply. You are breaking the forum bumping rule and you know you are.

And actually I'm not bumping your thread. I'm contributing to the discussion and advising you on something that is 100% true and yet you are choosing to be snarky and defensive about it.
11/13/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Xoja
...Its because I am not breaking them. I have been responding to people in the thread. A little hostile this morning aren't you. Did you forget your coffee or are you just cranky in the morning?

Like I said you can quote them all in a single reply. You are breaking the forum bumping rule and you know you are.

And actually I'm not bumping your thread. I'm contributing to the discussion and advising you on something that is 100% true and yet you are choosing to be snarky and defensive about it.
If by bump you mean pulling the thread to the front of the page, you are bumping it.

before you continue this, you might want to see what the code of conduct says about spamming and trolling. I have not been spamming but you, by picking a fight, are trolling. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#trolling
11/13/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Xoja
...Its because I am not breaking them. I have been responding to people in the thread. A little hostile this morning aren't you. Did you forget your coffee or are you just cranky in the morning?

Maybe turn it down a notch or two? I mean you're really coming off as a word I can't use here without getting in trouble... And it's not a good look Xoja.
I'm not really excited to see the forums change into a pseudo-totalitarian dystopia.

It's great to try and eliminate trolls/toxicity but at the end of the day it's going to be used to effectively censor people who have a different opinion than the majority.
11/13/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Solarwynds
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If by bump you mean pulling the thread to the front of the page, you are bumping it.

before you continue this, you might want to see what the code of conduct says about spamming and trolling. I have not been spamming but you, by picking a fight, are trolling. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#trolling

That's not actually how that works, lol. You can call people out for spamming, which you are doing - intentionally working your replies to keep your thread on the front page. Unky Blizz wants discussion to happen naturally on their forums, and you are breaking the bumping rule by purposefully trying to keep your thread afloat.

Carry on, though. See how that goes for you when you keep replying 3-4 times in a row to your own thread.

11/13/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Leshe
Maybe turn it down a notch or two? I mean you're really coming off as a word I can't use here without getting in trouble... And it's not a good look Xoja.

Yeah, you're right. I'm a bad person for pointing out that someone shouldn't reply to their own thread 3+ times in a row bumping it.
11/13/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Shaldoris
I'm not really excited to see the forums change into a pseudo-totalitarian dystopia.

It's great to try and eliminate trolls/toxicity but at the end of the day it's going to be used to effectively censor people who have a different opinion than the majority.
That is in our control as users though as I understand it. Hopefully things won't get too petty.
<span class="truncated">...</span>If by bump you mean pulling the thread to the front of the page, you are bumping it.

That's not actually how that works, lol. You can call people out for spamming, which you are doing - intentionally working your replies to keep your thread on the front page. Unky Blizz wants discussion to happen naturally on their forums, and you are breaking the bumping rule by purposefully trying to keep your thread afloat.

Carry on, though. See how that goes for you when you keep replying 3-4 times in a row to your own thread.

11/13/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Leshe

Yeah, you're right. I'm a bad person for pointing out that someone shouldn't reply to their own thread 3+ times in a row bumping it.
Thanks for your permission. Mentioning it once is pointing it out. Demanding that someone posts in the style you prefer is picking a fight. But hey if you can quote a rule that says multiple replies need to be in 1 post, feel free to do it.
Well they arent down yet, youre stuck with us