S.E.L.F.I.E challenges (RP)

Moon Guard
So, I've had a lot of fun (in and out of RP) with the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera feature, especially with that one quest in BFA. I was trying to think of other fun ways to have fun with the S.E.L.F.I.E camera in RP, like taking a selfie with someone as they were fishing or taking one while a dual is going on behind me or something. I have a couple locations in mind, but I was wondering if anyone else had better ideas than me.
A S.E.L.F.I.E. scavenger hunt would be really cool. Just come up with a list of silly or challenging captures, and a prize for the first X people to complete it.

That would be a cool event idea with relatively no prep time or maintenance. Just need folks to post the links to their imgur albums or whatever when they're done.

I actually really like this idea. Dloin doesn't have a S.E.L.F.I.E. camera, but it would be cool just to see some the wacky pictures that would come about from this. You could even award bonus prizes for creative shots and stuff like that.

Someone do this now, please.
You have to capture a Kacey picture with her outside the recluse.
Being at Gnews doesn't count :P
11/14/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Kaceys
You have to capture a Kacey picture with her outside the recluse.
Being at Gnews doesn't count :P

Professor Dloin: "Let'sh take a look at yer next picture..."
Professor Dloin: "Let's see... tha's a KACEY!"
Professor Dloin: "This is yer ferst picture of a Kacey! 900 pts! ...hic!"
Professor Dloin: "But ash we all know, tha most important thin' about findin' a Kacey is whar tha picture is taken..."
Professor Dloin: "It looksh like ye found this Kacey in the TRADE DIShTRICT! Amazin'! Tha's werth another 1,200 pts! ...hic!"
That's a great idea. Would be easy to share then via discord. Definitely an idea I'm going to work on doing for horde side. Credit to Shuja