Alliance Fury Warrior!!??!!

General Discussion

Okay so I’ve been playing since Vanilla, bounced around factions for many years, I have been horde for the past couple and really want to go alliance now.

I am rolling a Fury warrior since it’s one of the classes I’ve yet to play.

Here’s the pickle.... I HAVE NO IDEA WHOCH RACE TO PLAY!!!
For those of you who have seen and replied to my recent post about Draenei gnome and dwarf thank you.

But I am here asking for everyone’s advice on all races now , so please convince me one way or another!
You guys are the best, thank you :]
Anything helps
Nelf. Shadowmeld can be pretty useful in the super dense aggro zones of BfA.

Plus exciting alien eyes. I guess.
Play whatever then race change to Kul Tiran.
Pandaren
Dwarf is the only Alliance race I would ever play.
Human for that classic ogness
Gnome/Pandaren/Male draenei if you want to piss people off
Dwarf/DI Dwarf is solid defensively and offensively (plus grog)
Night elf if you're a hippy
Worgen if you're a furry
Well, any race can be a Fury Warrior, I'd say see if there's any race you don't have.
Worgen is the most Fury like in aesthetic, gnomes are the most amusing in PvP. I love my gnome warrior but be warned that there can be LoS issues vertically for your healer if you're a tank. I ran into that a lot on stairs. Draenei males seem to have the biggest shoulder armor of the Allies so they look greatly imposing in plate. Void Elf warrior would cool for the lore tie in if you ever do the Quel'Delar quest line. DI Dwarves just look effing cool beating the crap out things in plate w 2 handers.
I'm a gnome in a robe. It's pretty badass.
Gnome is BiS race for Fury Warrior due to the haste racial, as well as the bonus rage.

After that, Lightforged Draenei are a close second, with VE and Human shortly behind them. Anything else are tied at the bottom.
Gnome.

Because dual-wielding swords that are bigger than you is better than sliced bread.
Literally anything except Human or Gnome is cool.
11/13/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Shoobý

Okay so I’ve been playing since Vanilla, bounced around factions for many years, I have been horde for the past couple and really want to go alliance now.

For those of you who have seen and replied to my recent post about Draenei gnome and dwarf thank you.

But I am here asking for everyone’s advice on all races now , so please convince me one way or another!

Anything but Pandren works well.
Unless you're specifically looking to min/max your throughput by picking the absolute best possible racial abilities for your chosen class, I'd recommend rolling a trial of each of your front-runners to see if you like the animations. When it comes down to it, that's what you're going to be watching for hours on end while playing the character; how they walk, how they run, how they swing those giant weapons.

It's why I never play Humans for my Alliance alts. Can't stand the animations. They're so upright and bland. :P I get that people like that, but give me the loping along of a sinewy Night Elf or the plodding tromp of a Dwarf any day.

If you are looking directly at throughput overall, though, Rockharddad already went over what has the best performance. Gnomes can be fun, but only for short stretches. God, I need help. :P
11/13/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Shoobý

11/13/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Brutalistica
Draenei for Gift of Naruu. That's an extra healing survival ability.

Dwarves Stoneform removes the dots that's applied on ya and gives ya 10% reduce physical damage taken which is somewhat helpful.

Gnomes has escape artist which is a one minute racial cool down to remove impairment effects. Basically you have two CC trinkets.

Pandaren if you want a deadly race for pvp. Falling damage reduce and quaking palm which gives you 3 CC abilities if you take stormbolt.

Night elves are good too if you want to escape combat fast or be sneaky by using shadowmeld.
If you're min/maxing look at each race's traits and decide from there (what are you trying to min/max?).

If you're not min/maxing then just pick a race that you can enjoy the way the character looks/moves/animates. Only you can decide.

If you want to go for the supreme race, go back to Horde and be a HMT. <3
11/13/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Saedaras
Nelf. Shadowmeld can be pretty useful in the super dense aggro zones of BfA.

Plus exciting alien eyes. I guess.

This, so much. Shadowmeld is a godsend when leveling and doing WQs.
Hey there dude, I exclusively level fury warriors. I have a discord dedicated to speed leveling, I have a heirloom/enchant/talent guide which can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPPO4Nl63t0-S7UyIGC8O1FPXvOMq9RDFvYkqXEafmI/edit?usp=sharing

I also have a fast leveling route for alliance, personally, I'd recommend dwarf but my routes focus around allied races (I specifically recommend dark iron dwarf, cause they're the best, fight me)
Void Elf Master Race, enough said!