Black Temple broken/out of tune?

Bug Report
Spent a good few hours today in BT. We could barely scrape by Relinq of Souls, dying in P3 each time. Mother, after chaining, would 1 shot the raid. There is barely a second for people to spread out.

Found others experiencing the same. Waited months for this Timewalking to get my transmog and achievement done...would appreciate a blue reply and hopefully a hotfix.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9ws3j3/time_walking_black_temple_broken/
i experienced the same thing with RoS. our group got to phase 3, and the aura damage ramped up to unhealable levels within the first 20 seconds of the phase.

On top of this, the trash from the room above continuously respawned and aggroed during all phases of the fight, making phase 1 with no healing, extremely dangerous as well.

unfortunately, our group broke up before we were able to down it, so i can't verify the Mother Sharaz issue.
Can confirm mother issue, we downed it out of sheer luck and jank strat. Currently on Illidan recruiting for more as people had to go. we've been knocking out heads out on this raid since noon est. Place is unbelievably broken.
Thanks for the feedback replies.

It is clear that the difficulty and tuning is not intentional. I just hope Blizzard fixes this or extends the Timewalking so those of us who have waited for BC can actually complete the raid.

FYI - BC was the TW scheduled before BfA launch. It was cancelled for the expansion and we lost that chance. This is the first chance since then and broken.
Players had the same issue with End of Time time-walking the first time it cycled. Blizzard hasn't re-tuned any of the time-walking dungeons/raids. They just adjusted the ilvl and that's it.
11/13/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Pud
FYI - BC was the TW scheduled before BfA launch. It was cancelled for the expansion and we lost that chance. This is the first chance since then and broken.

If you expected anything else...

Blizzard royally screwed us. I wasn't happy about it when they cancelled the raid for pre-patch and I'm more incensed about it now.
Will a blizzard rep ever even acknowledge anything on these forums? I'm new to the forums and this was posted 14 hours ago.
I think mother was hotfixed today. Tried it again from yesterday and 1 shot her.
11/14/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Mccownnell
I think mother was hotfixed today. Tried it again from yesterday and 1 shot her.

That's great to read! Too bad they won't announce the issue and fix. Seems like they just want to shove it under the rug...
When was the hotfix anyway? I was on BT TW raid late last night (oh about 2 AM EST) when we ran into her. Just a few died due to bad luck with the link and teleport but we downed her on the first try. We had more trouble with Illidan, wiped on the first try. Second try just 2 died (myself included).
Have they hotfixed RoS or is it still way overtuned?
11/14/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Aetiusdh
Have they hotfixed RoS or is it still way overtuned?

Not yet, but if they don't I'm seriously done with this game.

First its time gated for more than 6 months behind an event that is only live for a week, then it isn't properly tuned and no response from them yet.
All of BC timewalkings are not scaling correctly for some reason, not only the raid.