100% no mount drop

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!
Imagining finding out about the forums and an online community that shares your interests in gaming.

Imagine wasting your first post like this guy did.
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
YOU PREACH IT SISTA!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MASSES!
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

I actually don't believe you at all.
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
Same realm.
Same guild.

Oh god, they're multiplying.
3 years, wow that's soooooo long.

I have been chasing some for 10. Get over it. They drop when they drop. Seriously hope they never change it.
What mount are you not getting?
11/14/2018 04:29 AMPosted by Amine
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela

I actually don't believe you at all.

i have guild friends ask them!!! (sacred hearts). i loved this game so much but the way blizzard are shafting me just makes wanna cry, and truth be told i dont wanna play any more!.
More alts, RUN IT AGAIN!!!!
11/14/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Gambacha
What mount are you not getting?

any! thats the point, i have been farming them all.
11/14/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Xeni
More alts, RUN IT AGAIN!!!!

even on my alts, i get nothing.
11/14/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Sulakin

I have been chasing some for 10. Get over it. They drop when they drop. Seriously hope they never change it.

He can do the heroic dungeon ones daily, you mean to say you believe he has run all those dungeons ones daily 1095 times and have received not a single one... I find that really really really hard to believe.

You have 5-10 dungeons that drop mounts in the 1-3% range.
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Same realm.
Same guild.

I LOVE YOU! JOIN US!!! ONE OF US!
/digs through food.
my eggslam was suppose to come with sausage.....
11/14/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Amine
11/14/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Sulakin

He can do the heroic dungeon ones daily, you mean to say you believe he has run all those dungeons ones daily 1095 times and have received not a single one... I find that really really really hard to believe.

You have 5-10 dungeons that drop mounts in the 1-3% range.

And there are a few mounts that drop 100% if you do the dungeon right/fast enough.
11/14/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Limelight
Imagining finding out about the forums and an online community that shares your interests in gaming.

Imagine wasting your first post like this guy did.

fist off i'm female.
secondly 9 year veteran of wow that i couldn't transfer so started again in good faith but now i receive an -100 drop rate now.
11/14/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Duckeyy
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
...Same realm.
Same guild.

I LOVE YOU! JOIN US!!! ONE OF US!

omg you weirdo! I DON'T KNOW THIS FREAK DUCKEYY~!!
No Bronze Drake. No Black Drake.

See, when I see things like that, it makes me think you don't farm mounts that often. Both of those are 100% drops.
Ya you need more alts, right now I run them on my 5 max level toons, and then for like TK and the lower level raids I have 3 more I can run them on. I'm working on unlocking wardrobe sets now I still haven't gotten nearly the mounts from the raids. But that literally all I do all the time, I raid with the guild, do mythics and stuff but the majority of my time is running old raids/dungeons for transmogs and mounts. I'd say I've gotten about 10 on the list so far but there was a month I went where I never saw one, thought I was cursed.
ok simpler terms, some one explain to me how an 100% drop rate dungeon does not drop 100% ? (raid too ) ?