100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
11/14/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Khethiwe
11/14/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Amine

He can do the heroic dungeon ones daily, you mean to say you believe he has run all those dungeons ones daily 1095 times and have received not a single one... I find that really really really hard to believe.

You have 5-10 dungeons that drop mounts in the 1-3% range.

And there are a few mounts that drop 100% if you do the dungeon right/fast enough.

He wasn't counting the 100% ones so I ignored those. I just don't believe someone could be that far outside the curve on that many dungeons in terms of drop rates if they really did them that many times, i.e. daily for three years.

I think OP maybe does a dungeon whenever he thinks of it and that has somehow managed to morph into daily for three years.
11/14/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Sulakin
3 years, wow that's soooooo long.

I have been chasing some for 10. Get over it. They drop when they drop. Seriously hope they never change it.

He can do the heroic dungeon ones daily, you mean to say you believe he has run all those dungeons ones daily 1095 times and have received not a single one... I find that really really really hard to believe.

Each run has the same chance. It does not increase over time. If you get a mount you are very lucky. 1% chance foes not mean you will get it to drop inside 100 runs. Each run has a 1 in a hundred chance of dropping it. That's low, very low.

Some people get lucky and get a drop quickly. Some takes years and thousands of runs. We have a mount collector in our guild who has taken longer than three years to get some mounts, and I guarantee you he does do the instanceS every lockout .It's how probability works
11/14/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Leoela
ok simpler terms, some one explain to me how an 100% drop rate dungeon does not drop 100% ? (raid too ) ?
They do provided you follow their drop requirements accordingly.

For the Bronze Drake, you have to speed through Heroic Culling of Stratholme.
For the Black Drake, you have to fight Sarth in Obsidian Sanctum with all 3 drakes up.
You sound like an entitled, immature child having a temper tantrum because you didn't get what you wanted. Grow up.
11/14/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Sulakin

Each run has the same chance. It does not increase over time. If you get a mount you are very lucky. 1% chance foes not mean you will get it to drop inside 100 runs. Each run has a 1 in a hundred chance of dropping it. That's low, very low.

Some people get lucky and get a drop quickly. Some takes years and thousands of runs. It's how probability works

Ok, I have a bridge to sell, you want to buy it ?
11/14/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Sulakin
1% chance foes not mean you will get it to drop inside 100 runs.
But there's a high chance of it. This is why it's called theoretic probability.

Going 1000+ runs dry in every dungeon is extremely unlikely and is rightfully being questioned. Is it possible? Yup. Is it likely? No.
11/14/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Limelight
No Bronze Drake. No Black Drake.

See, when I see things like that, it makes me think you don't farm mounts that often. Both of those are 100% drops.
I don't even have the black drake
11/14/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Sanarya

See, when I see things like that, it makes me think you don't farm mounts that often. Both of those are 100% drops.

i would expect anything else you are from the same guild.
Been farming Ashes of Alar since MoP. Have yet to get it.
11/14/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Sanarya

I don't have the black or bronze. Maybe I should go run those instances for the first time.
11/14/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Thèón

So have I. I guess I should mention though I have only run it about 20 times in that period of time.
Come talk to me when you do over 1,200 attempts over ten years for a mount and still don't get it

Cry moar life's not fair get over it #itsjustagamegrowup
11/14/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Leoela
ok simpler terms, some one explain to me how an 100% drop rate dungeon does not drop 100% ? (raid too ) ?

Which mount are you referring to?

Ya I've been after this one for a long time too, even gotten other ones I never expected to and that one still eludes me.
Oh I missed his one line:

"And I'm ready to sue!"

Lol wow that is the dumbest yet funniest thing I've read here all month
11/14/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Gambacha

Ya I've been after this one for a long time too, even gotten other ones I never expected to and that one still eludes me.

Ikr? Got both Firelands mounts when I was trying to get the hammer off of Ragnaros, got Rivendares Horse on my monk while leveling, and still no Ashes.
11/14/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Vyline
You sound like an entitled, immature child having a temper tantrum because you didn't get what you wanted. Grow up.
asking a question entitles you to tell me to grow up ? really ? lol
11/14/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Thèón
11/14/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Gambacha

Ikr? Got both Firelands mounts when I was trying to get the hammer off of Ragnaros, got Rivendares Horse on my monk while leveling, and still no Ashes.

Ooo I'm jealous the Firelands ones have been eluding me as well lol
yeah well none, all raids the lot! and dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....
Don't worry they all come with time. Only 2 i actively farm and thats only when i'm in the mood are SoO Kor'kron Juggernaut and Big Love Rocket. Every year that one still eludes me and i still keep trying on all my alts but one day it will be mine.