100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
You don't have bronze drake, it's 100% drop if you actually kill the mob you need to by beating the timer.

Obviously your not very dedicated to mount farming of you would have done it

11/14/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Leoela
yeah well none, all raids the lot! and dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....
005 drop rate
This is definitely the crying of a child not getting their way. Probability is probability. No matter how many times you run it, it's never going to be 100%, unless it's the twilight, black, or bronze drakes. I've been doing 25H ICC for years, every lockout, every alt. Still no mount. It just hasn't landed on my slot. It's not Blizzard cheating us.

Also, your cheerleaders are pretty cringey. Just saying.
yeah well none, all raids a lot! of dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....

There are only 3 that are 100%. The rest are all really low drop chance. For Bronze Drake you need to kill the Infinite Corruptor in Stratholme on heroic in the time. Black Drake is 10 man heroic Obsidian Dragonshrine with all 3 purple dragon bosses alive when you kill the big black dragon boss. Twilight is same as Black but on 25 man heroic.
in case of trying to farm certain items like tusks from garrosh the grind is endless.. I'm even "afraid" at some point if I think in doing SoO on other toons that are not plate since the tusks could drop and I'm still looking for the mount from him..

it's awful and frustrating..
on the 100% drop rated dungeons and raids, 5 toons daily/weekly yet i have to receive erm any ?, i had an EU account before for 9 years never had any problem with farming but this one.... its like my toon don't exist..
Sacrifice more gnomes nab ><
11/14/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Leoela
on the 100% drop rated dungeons and raids, 5 toons daily/weekly yet i have to receive erm any ?, i had an EU account before for 9 years never had any problem with farming but this one.... its like my toon don't exist..

im looking for answers not insults thank you!
1. No idea what you're saying.
2. Stop calling in guildies to back you up.
3. Don't complaining about them being money-hungry with mounts when you have a good chunk of the store mounts.
100%rates all dungeons and raids, 5 toons daily/weekly yet i have to recieve erm any ?, i had an EU account before for 9 years never had any problem with farming but this one.... its like my toon exist..

You just got lucky on that one. It's PROBABILITY.
11/14/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Leoela
100%rates all dungeons and raids, 5 toons daily/weekly yet i have to recieve erm any ?, i had an EU account before for 9 years never had any problem with farming but this one.... its like my toon exist..

Are you... are you arguing with yourself? And at least specify which mounts you are trying to get.
11/14/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Xanastus
This is definitely the crying of a child not getting their way. Probability is probability. No matter how many times you run it, it's never going to be 100%, unless it's the twilight, black, or bronze drakes. I've been doing 25H ICC for years, every lockout, every alt. Still no mount. It just hasn't landed on my slot. It's not Blizzard cheating us.

Also, your cheerleaders are pretty cringey. Just saying.

i am sure this thread is just an elaborate troll and he got his guildmates involved in it as well - pretty sure they are having a big chuckle on guild chat.
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
YOU PREACH IT SISTA!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MASSES!
Same realm.
Same guild.

Oh god, they're multiplying.

Same horrible grammar!
11/14/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Thèón

Are you... are you arguing with yourself? And at least specify which mounts you are trying to get.

"All of them"

This is basically a troll thread at this point.
yeah well none, all raids a lot! of dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....

It's really hard to believe you have been doing them for 3 years on multiple toons and haven't even gotten something, just saying.

It's a bit hard to understand what you're trying to say when you type something like that.

Some dungeon/raid mounts are only 1%. Most fall in that category. However, some such as the Bronze Drake, are 100% if you follow the requirements.
Troll ? jesus, i only wanted answers about the drops, it seems to me like i have opened a portal for all the troll and housebounds.....
what ever!!! i have a life... trolls keep trolling!!.. im out!!
11/14/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Leoela
Troll ? jesus, i only wanted answers about the drops, it seems to me like i have opened a portal for all the troll and housebounds.....
You spouting like crazy isn't helping anyone. Your making 0 sense. Maybe stop throwing a tantrum and explain what mounts your trying for...As again not all mount are 100% only a few are.

11/14/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Leoela
what ever!!! i have a life... trolls keep trolling!!.. im out!!

This is an example of what will not what anyone to help you period.
11/14/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Leoela

It's really hard to take you seriously with the way you're coming off. We are giving you good answers to you questions and your response is like "100% drop rate 3 years haven't gotten anything."

How do you think we are going to respond?