100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Tip: read all before posting and having an opinion!!
11/14/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Leoela
Troll ? jesus, i only wanted answers about the drops, it seems to me like i have opened a portal for all the troll and housebounds.....
You made this thread threatening to sue Blizzard.

You were obviously going to get backlash from that.
11/14/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Barrage
Don't worry they all come with time. Only 2 i actively farm and thats only when i'm in the mood are SoO Kor'kron Juggernaut and Big Love Rocket. Every year that one still eludes me and i still keep trying on all my alts but one day it will be mine.

wondering how many tusks have you seen drop on the wrong toon wearer..
11/14/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Leoela
Tip: read all before posting and having an opinion!!
Tip: Be more civil with your posts and not rant gibberish. Also that attitude of yours you need to fix. As little info your giving won't help those who want to answer you.
Run Zul'Aman heroic. Beat the timer, you'll get a nice bear.

Run Culling of Stratholme heroic. Another timer race, and you'll get the bronze drake.

Obsidium Sanctum. Kill the boss with all 3 drakes up in 10-man, black drake. Go back next week to do 25-man, twilight drake.
only troll i see is you.. Have you acknowledged any of the advice others have said about the 100% drops, assuming you do the requirements? .... seeing as you just keep saying all
Mount farm complaining is cute. The upshot I guess is that the reward has been good enough to make you game for (thousands?) of hours?

For me? I put the time in for the water strider, yak, sanddrake, sea turtle and sky golem, but no other mount is worth me giving it a shred of time. What is the value anyway? Just cosmetic - which seems silly.

The bronto is cool, but 5 mil is a rocket over the shark ridiculous.
11/14/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Xyona
11/14/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Barrage
Don't worry they all come with time. Only 2 i actively farm and thats only when i'm in the mood are SoO Kor'kron Juggernaut and Big Love Rocket. Every year that one still eludes me and i still keep trying on all my alts but one day it will be mine.

A lot but it doesn't hurt as bad until they drop on a MAGE. Yes my mage got them the very first time and it left that real salty taste in my mouth as i disenchanted them out of rage.
To be quite honest with you, I don't believe you. I think maybe you haven't gotten a drop in a long time (it happens I know from experience) and your just over exaggerating for what reason who knows. But if you are doing runs that have a 100% drop rate and you don't do the required mechanics to get them your not going to get it. It's pretty simple you can't complete raids with out doing mechanics.
11/14/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Leoela
11/14/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Gambacha
What mount are you not getting?

any! thats the point, i have been farming them all.

I've been farming the headless mount for a decade........3 years? That's cute, Junior.
11/14/2018 05:44 AMPosted by Barrage
11/14/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Xyona

A lot but it doesn't hurt as bad until they drop on a MAGE. Yes my mage got them the very first time and it left that real salty taste in my mouth as i disenchanted them out of rage.

this is the very same reason why I can't go full scale and do mythic soo every single week on all my toons.. it would break my spirit if any other toon gets them to drop..
11/14/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Dementious
11/14/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Leoela

any! thats the point, i have been farming them all.

I've been farming the headless mount for a decade........3 years? That's cute, Junior.

Ya I think the Headless Horseman mount is probably the worst to get since you have such a small window to get it.
11/14/2018 05:26 AMPosted by Amine
got his guildmates involved in it as well
11/14/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Xanastus
Also, your cheerleaders are pretty cringey. Just saying.
Duckeyy and Sanarya are the same account. Add to that, and speaking of probablility, Duckeyy knowing Leoela was a female before she announced it to everyone... the sockpuppeting is strong in this thread.
I swear mounts go in streaks. I will go 2-3 years with nothing and then 5-6 mounts in 3 months... then another few years before another 3-4 mounts in a span of a couple months. It's crazy.
Duckeyy and Sanarya are the same account. And speaking of probablility, because Duckeyy knew Leoela was a female before she announced it to everyone, likely that they are all the same person.

The sockpuppeting is strong in this thread.
Different achievement points. Different achievement dates. Different number of posts. Different number of mounts. Different number of pets.

I think it's just a coincidence that both of their first posts were today. TC probably called for help, but I believe they are two different people.
......Duckeyy and Sanarya are the same account. And speaking of probablility, because Duckeyy knew Leoela was a female before she announced it to everyone, likely that they are all the same person.

The sockpuppeting is strong in this thread.
Different achievement points. Different achievement dates. Different number of posts. Different number of mounts. Different number of pets.

I think it's just a coincidence that both of their first posts were today. TC probably called for help, but I believe they are two different people.
Still could be a possibility as some folks have multiple accounts.
11/14/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Hizami
Still could be a possibility as some folks have multiple accounts.
Sure, I'm just saying that "called the guild for help" is more likely considering 3 people from the same guild showed up.

But yeah, could always be 3 accounts.
11/14/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Sanarya
I don't even have the black drake

You have to adjust the size of the raid before you enter. The Black Drake drops from Sarth on 10 man.

Also, you have the Twilight Drake, which is a 100% drop from Sarth on 25 man.
3 whole years huh? I know friends that have farmed something for 10 + and still haven't got what they are after. Turn that frown upside down and be happy you are able to play something you enjoy.
11/14/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Levíathan
Duckeyy and Sanarya are the same account. Add to that, and speaking of probablility, Duckeyy knowing Leoela was a female before she announced it to everyone... the sockpuppeting is strong in this thread.

OP might have some screws loose