100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
My thoughts are you are on a connected account that already has the mount.
On "Follow", or just a bot.
This thread delivers!

It's a shame it's not on the new forums and well be forgotten soon =(

I don't think the OP wants to look at my armory as I have most of the rarer mounts in the game and did very little farming LOL
11/14/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Leoela
11/14/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Vyline
You sound like an entitled, immature child having a temper tantrum because you didn't get what you wanted. Grow up.
asking a questions entitles you to tell me to grow up ? really ? lol

No, but having a temper tantrum in a public forum does. You're gonna sue? Telling the developers they suck? Whining and carrying on in a public place about some pixels that you probably will never use anyways definitely is a sign that you need to grow up.
Sunday is a few days off, must be the time change.

Or, since you spent (I paraphrase) "9 years on EU and got naff":

Haway, man. Stop being daft you muppet.
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
Same realm.
Same guild.

Oh god, they're multiplying.

"Guys I just posted on the official forums about rng go support me!!! then blizz will HAVE to listen!!"
11/14/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Leoela
11/14/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Limelight
Imagining finding out about the forums and an online community that shares your interests in gaming.

Imagine wasting your first post like this guy did.

fist off i'm female.
secondly 9 year veteran of wow that i couldn't transfer so started again in good faith but now i receive an -100 drop rate now.

Hey everyone! It's a girl. She should get the mounts free bcuz her gender.
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

Your armory raid count doesn't even add up to the time you say you spent farming, so I'm calling BS on this!
RNG sometimes do be like that. I think I had 180 rivendere kills before the Nesing server merge borked everyone's characters and my statistics tab was wiped when it was restored

Basically, rng gonna rng
11/14/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Xeni
More alts, RUN IT AGAIN!!!!

16 running for midnight because it would look cool for a DK. But I got Invisible in like 10 kills when I started actually farming for it.........so I used up all my good luck.
You clearly just didnt want them enough.
Try harder next time.
I have never doubted anything harder in my entire life. The more likely story is that OP ran a raid once or twice in the past few years and now feels entitled to a mount
Same, I had to stop grinding for them cause it was just wasting time.
I think the only mount I haven't gotten yet (that I have farmed for) is the Lich King 25-Man Heroic Steed! Otherwise, I have gotten every one I wanted (even ones I had no idea even dropped). :)
11/14/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Leoela
yeah well none, all raids a lot! of dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....
But, you have, according to armory, 3 heroic lich king kills. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/leoela/pve

So, maybe you should have been doing it every week on this character, too.
While this might be a stretch of the probabilities, I have to say, the extraordinarily low drop rates are specifically why I don't farm dungeons for mounts or transmogs or really anything else. Some of us have limited play time and I would rather spend that time doing something I enjoy rather than feeling like I'm simply banging my head against a wall to no effect. I tried it and after a time I got the Onyxia mount, but then, seeing how long I took to get that mount, I looked up the drop rates of some of these mounts and things and said, "Not worth my time." So I will likely never get the 'OMG That's A Lot Of Mounts, You Have No Life' achievements. My track record with the RNG in games... any game, not just this one... is poor. For that reason I prefer not to waste my time. I'm frankly amazed that I got the Onyxia mount and am fairly sure that used up my RNG luck for the next 80 or so years.
11/14/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Leoela
11/14/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Limelight
Imagining finding out about the forums and an online community that shares your interests in gaming.

Imagine wasting your first post like this guy did.

fist off i'm female.
secondly 9 year veteran of wow that i couldn't transfer so started again in good faith but now i receive an -100 drop rate now.

You're a disgrace to all female gamers. You don't need to clarify your gender online because honestly, it just seems like you're milking the fact that you're a woman.
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
YOU PREACH IT SISTA!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MASSES!
Same realm.
Same guild.

Did you poor water on them?
11/14/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Sulakin
11/14/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Amine

He can do the heroic dungeon ones daily, you mean to say you believe he has run all those dungeons ones daily 1095 times and have received not a single one... I find that really really really hard to believe.

You have 5-10 dungeons that drop mounts in the 1-3% range.

Each run has the same chance. It does not increase over time. If you get a mount you are very lucky. 1% chance foes not mean you will get it to drop inside 100 runs. Each run has a 1 in a hundred chance of dropping it. That's low, very low.

Some people get lucky and get a drop quickly. Some takes years and thousands of runs. We have a mount collector in our guild who has taken longer than three years to get some mounts, and I guarantee you he does do the instanceS every lockout .It's how probability works

This.

Back at the tail end of MoP, I was farming Zul'gurub for the Panther mount on 5 characters each lockout. It took me, personally, 20 days worth of lockouts for the mount to drop (IE 100 runs total). Zul'gurub actually has 2 mounts to farm, the Panther and the Raptor. I got the Raptor long before I got the Panther.

Zul'aman has a guaranteed mount drop provided you can kill the boss guarding it within the time limit.
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
YOU PREACH IT SISTA!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MASSES!
Same realm.
Same guild.

Did you poor water on them?

11/14/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Leoela
ok simpler terms, some one explain to me how an 100% drop rate dungeon does not drop 100% ? (raid too ) ?

You actually have to run those dungeons where they are 100%. It doesn't mean run any dungeon you want. Did you do the 3 dragons up in Obsidian Sanctum raid because as far as I know that is a 100% drop too.
11/14/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Trelayn
Run Zul'Aman heroic. Beat the timer, you'll get a nice bear.

Run Culling of Stratholme heroic. Another timer race, and you'll get the bronze drake.

Obsidium Sanctum. Kill the boss with all 3 drakes up in 10-man, black drake. Go back next week to do 25-man, twilight drake.
Thank you, I will try them Again and hopefully it will work for me.