100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
While I understand your frustration, complaining here won’t get you any mounts.
This thread is like the Twilight Zone. Am I having a Stroke?
I got Raven Lord mount and Fiery Warhorse on the same day. Then Onxyia a few days later.

Just thought you'd like to hear that, OP
That's why mount farming is dumb. It's RNG, and you are praying you aren't one of the unfortunate few.
11/14/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Daft
I got Raven Lord mount and Fiery Warhorse on the same day. Then Onxyia a few days later.

Just thought you'd like to hear that, OP

Still need that silly bird and the fiery horse. Got the Ony mount awhile back. Didn’t even know there was an Ony mount, was there for a Ten Storms helm for my Shaman when it dropped.
11/14/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Gregoth
While this might be a stretch of the probabilities, I have to say, the extraordinarily low drop rates are specifically why I don't farm dungeons for mounts or transmogs or really anything else. Some of us have limited play time and I would rather spend that time doing something I enjoy rather than feeling like I'm simply banging my head against a wall to no effect. I tried it and after a time I got the Onyxia mount, but then, seeing how long I took to get that mount, I looked up the drop rates of some of these mounts and things and said, "Not worth my time." So I will likely never get the 'OMG That's A Lot Of Mounts, You Have No Life' achievements. My track record with the RNG in games... any game, not just this one... is poor. For that reason I prefer not to waste my time. I'm frankly amazed that I got the Onyxia mount and am fairly sure that used up my RNG luck for the next 80 or so years.

I understand what you are saying but some of us really enjoy farming.

Thrill is in the hunt.
Everyone posting without actually looking at the OPs raid progress for raids that drop mounts = lol.
I would gladly give you some of my extras if they weren't soulbound....

Cookie?
11/14/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Bojanglz
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
...Same realm.
Same guild.

Oh god, they're multiplying.

Did you poor water on them?

What if he fed them after midnight instead?
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

Who is truly at fault here?

The user, or the supplier? Neither can exist without the other.
11/14/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Petals
Everyone posting without actually looking at the OPs raid progress for raids that drop mounts = lol.

That is an excellent point you make.

I looked at them and it's obvious that this is a troll post. Or maybe they did actually run Firelands like 4 times over the course of 3 years and expected mounts to drop.
OP: Is this the thread where I post that I got Invincible on my 2nd week of farming? How about that I got Rivendare's Deathcharger on my first try... the first time I got him anyway. I still felt bad deleting the second one.
11/14/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Mikazaki

I looked at them and it's obvious that this is a troll post. Or maybe they did actually run Firelands like 4 times over the course of 3 years and expected mounts to drop.

I am sure the defense will be they were run on another character and this is merely the one for posting complaints on the forums.
I got Onyxia and the Astral Cloud Serpent on the same day, and then I didn't get another for 3 months lol.
Took 4 years, but I finally got Ashes of Alar. So worth it. lol

Still haven't gotten some others, but I take huge breaks in farming when I get tired of it and do something else.

Some times you get lucky and yes a lot of the time you don't. But if you can run on multiple alts it helps. After 2 years of no drops for mounts at all I got 3 mounts and 2 pets the same week. Go figure. Unfortunately the lottery ticket didn't win though... lol

Are you soloing? I soloed old dungeons and raids for the drops.
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

Looked as far as your Cataclysm dungeons. You haven't completed Stonecore, Zul'Gurub, or Zul'aman which explains why you haven't had drops there, and you completed Heroic Vortex Pinnacle for the first time 4 days ago according to your achievements. So yes, in 4 attempts you haven't gotten a 1%-3% chance drop.

I don't see anything wrong here. Troll post is troll.
11/14/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Grumbles
I would gladly give you some of my extras if they weren't soulbound....

this is my only issue with the RNG. its forced by the soulbound. I'd like to hook up alts whose RNG luck is bad. can't...

It be nice to have an option B. Keep the RNG if we have to, let us share the luck at RNG on one char with another.

That way farmers can farm. People with gold can buy. my case ship off an item to an alt who'd actually use it. All happy.
the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs

I don't believe you've tried very hard to get any mounts. Proof is in the pudding.

https://simplearmory.com/#/us/frostmourne/leoela/collectable/mounts
When you've been running ICC fairly consistently for the last...4-5 years and counting on multiple characters trying to get Invincible to drop and have yet to see it, then we can talk.