100% no mount drop

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
3 words. Headless Horseman Mount.
11/14/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Leoela
11/14/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Gambacha
What mount are you not getting?

any! thats the point, i have been farming them all.

Took me three months to get both mounts from Firelands. Took me a month to get the mount from ToT.

I don't care for Ashes or anyhing from BC so I don't run those raids.

I do care about Invincible so I run ICC when I feel like it.

The more times you hit the pinyata the more likley it is to drop, run more instances of the same raids.
11/14/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Leoela
yeah well none, all raids the lot! and dungeons weekly for the past 3 years and none, but hey if you all wanna turn it into somat else what ever.... 5 toons weekly for 3 years and nada.....

Are you drunk or just talk funny because reading your post hurt my head......

BTW there are quite a few 100% drop mounts and you can always get one from the AH there is no RNG there..... :P
OP, you didn't kill much raid boss on your character...
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

I can pretty much prove they juke the numbers to stop hardcore grinders from getting mounts.
Please make a video of you talking to the lawyers, about suing for this.
I agree - it's really stupid how it works.

They should add in bad luck protection or something, the current system is garbo.

In no world does it make sense to have to kill Galleon 200-300+ times to get his mount when you can only kill him once a week per char

And there's so many mounts in the game like this now it's just ridiculous
The have is not as good as the want.
11/14/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Leoela
You literally suck, so over the money grinding crap. the fact i have done every instance that drops a mount for every instance in the past 3 yrs and i have recieved naff yea thats right ,oooo apart from the 100 out of100% i got i dont usually grip cos im from 9 years of EU.... but for me to run these every week and get naff? my friend did warfronts first time and recieved 3 mounts ? either you hate me and my money or its something messed up in the coding, either way im ready to sue, this is some bull crap!!! 3 years, dungeons, raids, boses, this is all weekly 195 hrs of apsolutley recieving nothing but an 100% drop is sooo wrong,#Iwantmymoneyback!

I think it is trying to communicate....
I've been grinding for Rivendare's steed for 12 years.

Get back in line.
11/14/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Anufenrir

Two words: Love Rocket.
11/14/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Limelight
11/14/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Duckeyy
Leoela!!! You are so right!!! the very low percentage rates suck big time!!! All this RNG crap!! Maybe if they used the RNG but each time you done it, you got a bit higher percentage each time!! We're be rooted for our money!
YOU PREACH IT SISTA!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MASSES!
Same realm.
Same guild.

Oh god, they're multiplying.
kill the elves with fi... oh wait.
Try 8 years farming mounts an still no drop but hey gotta love that grind lol
Ironic a greenie saying someone else is a sock puppet, when that's all THEY are, wows fanboi cheerleaders lol
RNG sucks I've been Farming the Baron's Death charger since late 2005 (when I first discovered people.made farming groups and had to get through Strath dead before the timer ran out.) over 2 accounts and I have yet to get it. RNG sucks but it gives me to things to work for when I'm bored.
11/15/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Multke
They should add in bad luck protection or something, the current system is garbo.

In no world does it make sense to have to kill Galleon 200-300+ times to get his mount when you can only kill him once a week per char
Galleon is a 1 in 2000 drop rate, like all MoP World Boss mounts.

Even with bad luck protection, it wouldn't be significant with 200-300 attempts.
11/14/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Anufenrir

Already have it. I just got it by luck of the draw.
11/15/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Minimedic
Ironic a greenie saying someone else is a sock puppet, when that's all THEY are, wows fanboi cheerleaders lol

I don't think you understand what a sock puppet is (in this context), m'dear. Yes, definitions do vary, but on these forums, you're sock puppeting if you post on one of your own alts in support of something another one of your alts has said. So, no, the MVP is not a sock puppet.

P.S. I miss Cogshanks. It was a browser extension that showed you all of the toons a poster had used on the forums.

P.P.S. I don't think you understand what an MVP is either.

P.P.P.S. Another 78 posts or so, and I can have my post count up to a nice round 19k before it gets wiped later today.
11/14/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Gambacha
What mount are you not getting?

All of them apparently.