More honor talent slots

Arenas
Please
As much as I’d love this, that would be like 100% of the viable options for several specs :P it’s a great system, but man they just need to commit...
11/14/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Sikari
As much as I’d love this, that would be like 100% of the viable options for several specs :P it’s a great system, but man they just need to commit...

Better than specs like destro having 3 mandatory talents already and 3 that people wanna take but can’t with a new mandatory incoming
11/14/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Sikari

There's no limit to how many additional honor talents they can make.

Most of the "new" talents would probably be recycled old abilities anyway (see: fortifying elixir, grounding totem, cyclone, scatter shot, life swap, grapple weapon, blessing of sanctuary, skyfury totem, etc.)
Honestly if they added a bunch of new honor talents and open a 4th slot if would really liven the game up for me. Having a bunch of cool choices and finding new interesting builds really adds to the replayability for me. I bet most people would feel the same.
just make them all baseline
11/14/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Hexxes
Honestly if they added a bunch of new honor talents and open a 4th slot if would really liven the game up for me. Having a bunch of cool choices and finding new interesting builds really adds to the replayability for me. I bet most people would feel the same.

Agree. I imagine a scenario where I get to use elemental attunement, earthfury, skyfury, grounding totem, and lasso all in the same build (5 talents). It just adds so much extra utility I think it would give a lot of specs a number of situational tools.
More utility and options makes everyone happy, also revert gcd on more things. Can’t wait for them to go ahead and do the revert that was recently announced it just sucks they didn’t go into detail on what abilities were gonna change. Gcd on casting dots sucks big time tho.
Literally no one is negatively impacted negatively by giving EVERYONE more tools.
11/14/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Yatogami
Literally no one is negatively impacted negatively by giving EVERYONE more tools.

If someone is negatively impacted negatively, they are actually impacted positively. That's just the rule of double negatives, sir, but I see where you were going with that.
11/14/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Speedyfoof
11/14/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Yatogami

If someone is negatively impacted negatively, they are actually impacted positively. That's just the rule of double negatives, sir, but I see where you were going with that.

Hey man don’t get all English with me it’s too early for that but yeah you catch my drift even if it was incorrectly said lol if blizzard doesn’t have to make sense neither do I

Edit: after re reading what I said I don’t think I actually meant to put that first “negatively” in there
Really would like a 4th Honor Talent.
Sure I would love to run every talent vs rdruid and mw teams. That would be fun for them.