mag'har questline

General Discussion
just unlocked this, but why do i need help getting to draenor? i have a hearthstone still, guys...
They obviously didn't rifle through your bags to check... (:
what part?

Just started myself. If you are in the very beginning like me cavern of time is the first destination. Its a portal in dalaran. Very bottom room once once you walk by the display room for all the legion stuff you collected up.

Thats about as fas I am now anyway. Rest hope others can fill in.
the reason you go to the caverns of time is because apparently we need help getting back to the alternate draenor, but i can just hearth back to my garrison.
Lmao, I can see the personification of the plot smacking your garrison hearthstone out of your hand and yelling, "What the hell are you still doing with this?! You weren't supposed to remember you had a garrison in alternate Draenor, what's wrong with you??"
The story once you get there is much better, just wished they had skipped some of the getting there part!
You need to get to Draenor but 30 years in the future from when you arrived... or something like that.
11/14/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Stride
You need to get to Draenor but 30 years in the future from when you arrived... or something like that.

This. Basically, the portal that allowed us to travel to Draenor was closed, it seems it collapsed. I guess this is also to explain why no one from Draenor helped us against the Burning Legion: simply because they could not. They didn't even know MU Azeroth was being attacked. Sounds like a retcon to me though: this fact is not given anywhere after WoD or in Legion but in BfA...

... and then you also get to see a glimpse of a future WoW expansion as well in this scenario being set up.