Mal'Ganis
Willing to transfer
btag: teno11#66
BUMP
Still looking
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Despicable> 2/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED healers especially Holy Priest. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive!

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
Hey! We're looking for a Priest for our Mythic core.

I'm the GM of <Autumn>, and we're 5/8M currently, pushing hard for a top 50 spot within the second raid.

Here is a link to our WoWprogress, which includes our application: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Autumn

If you're interested, please fill out that App and i'll be in touch ASAP!
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! we are 8/8H 2/8M

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. (Off night Wed )

-Recruitment

*WW Monk*
* Frost DK*

o Priest Disc/Holy

Thecoldbange#1998
Looking for a good holy priest. 8/8H 2/8 Mythic, Area'52. This would be a core spot. Hit me up if interested. zyph#11924
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We are returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our previous stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

*We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. Switched to our new schedule on October 1st*

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Still looking guys!!! add me now I aded my btag
    Bump
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
    8/8N
    8/8H
    1/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Open-OT
    Melee DPS : Dh/Dk
    Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy
    Heals: Rdruid/Mw

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    we are the top horde guild on our server need a pally heals for tanks. Skywall/drak'thull. look me up Gloomwidow#1329
    <Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow [H]
    8/8H 2/8M

Raid Nights Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm (EST)
    Tuesday Optional/Trial

The guild “Terrible Gamers” is a group of WoW players who have made mediocre advances in skill since Vanilla WoW. Many of the members have been a part of hardcore Mythic progression rosters over the past expansions but are now looking for a more laid-back environment for BFA. Our aim is to bring like-minded players together who want to have fun and progress through bosses without WoW feeling like a second job.

We do not have an age requirement, but most of our roster is a bunch of young professionals who like to post inappropriate memes in discord. If you are looking to kill bosses and have a fun time doing it feel free to message me to join our community!

Outside of raiding we are very active in M+ and have fun with PvP.

Contact Musclebadger#1829 or join our discord! https://discord.gg/bdPVHh5
    Ask any questions you may have!
    If you are interested in morning raids we need a solid healer

No Nubbness
    Tichondrious
    Wednesday and Thursday
    9am-NoonPST
    optional Monday heroic
    8/8H and 1/8M
    Consecrater#1492
    Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We could use an exceptional priest (who couldn’t), and you wouldn’t have to served transfer!

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
    My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
    GM Bnet: Mainge#1987
    Guild Name: Triage
    Server: US - Zul'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    Recent Progression: 3/8 M

Many of the raid members in Triage have been playing together since the beginning of Legion. Triage is a semi-continuation of a prior Mythic Raiding Guild that was located on US - Hyjal. Since moving to Zul'Jin, our focus has been on obtaining US top 100 status, despite the young age of the guild. Our roster has an experienced core with exceptional charisma and we are seeking to find focused new members to compliment this strong foundation.

Raid times:
    Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9 PST, 9-12 EST
    Optional alt runs and special events on Sun/Mon

Expectations:
    At Triage, we pride ourselves in having a friendly player environment with knowledgable members that are able to help elevate one another. To be in this guild, it is expected that each member knows their class inside and out. Consistent self-evaluating and researching is a requirement and those that do not comply are easily discovered and removed from our team. While we only raid 9 hours per week, it is our expectation that each member comes prepared for each encounter. Toxic personalities are not tolerated and nobody will ever be outed during a raid. We strive to maintain a professional environment and you must be able to handle constructive criticism (on a one-to-one basis only).

Apply:
    http://triagegaming.com/applications/
    Implosion 3/8M on Illidan
    Who We Are
    We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
    We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
    DBM or Bigwigs
    Weak Auras
    Angry Assignments

Apply
    https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion
    [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> |(2 Teams)2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues/Wed| Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

About TST:
    The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that also likes to have fun. We are recruiting raiders interested in pushing mythic content during BfA and selling content during nonprogession times. We do a lot of content together from M+ farming and pushing key as high as we can, to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in. We do have 2 raiding teams, and both will be progressing mythic.
    Schedule:
    Raid Team Guinness (Heroic/Mythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST
    Raid Team Yuengling (HeroicMythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    * Strong / approachable / attentive leadership
    * A sense of community and direction.
    * Communication
    * Structure
    * Fun

What we expect from our raiders:
    * Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
    * Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. (guild bank is kept stocked so it's up to you to grab it.)
    * Some kind of contribution to the Guild Bank. Gold, meats and mats to help with the cost of raiding.
    * The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. That being said, we're have 2 raid teams and the following roles are open:

Death Knight (Any Spec)
    Druid (Restoration)
    Mage (Any Spec)
    Monk (Mistweaver)
    Paladin (Retribution)
    Shaman (Elemental or Restoration)
    Warrior (Arms or Fury)

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 or Nexttron#1669

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.