[A][Stormrage] 372 Tank DH LFG 8/8 H

Guild Recruitment
372 ilvl Veng DH off spec Havoc looking for mythic raiding guild.

Currently leveling a bm monk alt as well

8/8 H 1/8M

Full cleared heroic 5 times.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36462519?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=4
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello,

One of our main tanks is retiring so a spot is about to open there. Feel free to reach out if interested.

Guild Name: Fatal Nemesis
Realm: Gnomeregan/Moonrunner (Alliance)
Battle-Tag: Nystic#1921

Current Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/8 Heroic
Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm - 12pm EST

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Tyxha6HPft2cZ1JB#fight=1&type=damage-done

We are a mythic casual guild who raids 3 nights a week. Mythic casual means to us that there are no punishments if you are late or miss raid from time to time. We have a healthy bench so we always have 20. When people have loot to trade, we let everyone roll on it. If you win a main spec roll for the week, you can only win another piece via the off spec roll if the item makes it past main spec rolls. We don't treat raid like the military, we are here to have fun. Tensions will rise from time to time, but our goal is to make raiding enjoyable while we progress.
bump
^
@murlocs I am on Alliance and I plan to stay that way. Thanks though :D
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. Our past progression is 11/11M in Legion (US: 498 and Realm: 27) and currently we are 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N (US: 248 and Realm: 13). We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+ Requiring a dungeon of level cap per week at minimum. We have a growing M+ community and would love to add to that.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players to push M+ and raid progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
Blood Death Knight
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Brewmaster
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Any and all exceptional players!

*offspecs encouraged but not required

We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are always looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Weekly Mythic+
Island Expedition cap
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Optional Alt Nights
Normal-Heroic Saturday @ 9:00pm EST

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Vicer, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Insâné, Officer Insane#12145 - Battletag Insane#1067 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer Shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord
Crili, Officer Ele#11360 - Battletag, Crili#3469 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Add me Elminster888#1659, we might have a perfect fit for ya in SOMA for both of you. We are 2/8 M, zek almost dead, we raid on wednesday, thrusday 7:30PM - 10:30PM East Off night tuesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM Heroic Clear. If you want you can have a tryout tonight.
<Elevenfold>
2/8M
8/8H
Tues/Weds 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Sunday 6:00pm-9:30pm EST
Seeking MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and all exceptional DPS to polish main raid team roster.

zio#11494 - msg me there.
Hello there.

<OOB> [A] Kael´Thas is looking for a DH who can play both specs at 50% or better parses.

we are currently 1/8 M. We offer you progression without the drama. We strive to clear as much content as possible without being jerks to our players.

Because of that we might not have as much progression as more hardcore guilds but we do keep a stable roster of people who want to have fun and like to raid without being forced to play 24/7 just to be raid ready.

If you are looking for a more laid back raiding experience and can make tues-wed-thurs 7 to 10 pm CST I would like to hear from you

fikstor#1950