Bummed out after Dev Q&A

Arenas
My friend plays a demo lock.

For the past 6 weeks, I've been holding out hope that they'd get buffed eventually so we can push ratings for casual fun like in Legion.

During yesterday's Q&A, Ion just kinda shrugged at the notion of PvP balance. Maybe your weak spec/class/comp will be stronger in later seasons.

I don't think they fully appreciate the plight of warlocks (and DKs) in arenas right now.

I guess there are just too many specs/classes to balance for PvP, so only a portion of them gets to be competitive on a rotating, seasonal basis. (I'm sure there will be a season where rogues and mages have the lowest representation on the ladder.)

So, it sounds like there won't be any balance tuning to help out weak specs/classes anytime soon. Better luck next patch, or better luck next season, or the season after that, or the season after that.

:T
I've come to the conclusion that q&a's are no longer for the players benefit. It's to give a facade of "everything is handled dont panic shareholders".

They cherry pick the most obvious nothing burger questions and spend 15 minutes talking about nothing.

Or the classic "you think you do, but you dont".

Kinda just bums me out at this point.
What I thought was funny is that the entire time Ion spoke during the qa he sounded confident and normal but the second he started speaking about Warlocks his voice started cracking and he seemed very nervous all of a sudden.

Go check it out I was listening to it on my phone while looking away. Once I heard him start talking low and stuttering like he was the first student to read their book report in class and his crush sits in the first row and his shirt has a ketchup stain on it & he’s also sorta embarrassed to say that his report was on Harry Potter in a class full of chad-like males, I thought to myself they really don’t have a clue what to do
10/12/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Forums
(I'm sure there will be a season where rogues and mages have the lowest representation on the ladder.)

lol
I'm tired of locks and DKs whining while both are better than Marksman in every facet of the game.
10/12/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Mofuggas
I'm tired of locks and DKs whining while both are better than Marksman in every facet of the game.

Yeah but MM is a spec, and DK and Warlock are a class. However I agree MM sucks and needs help.
I miss Holinka.

:T
10/12/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Haendr87E123
10/12/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Mofuggas

Yeah but MM is a spec, and DK and Warlock are a class. However I agree MM sucks and needs help.

Locks and DK as a whole are fine everywhere except high rated arena.

MM sucks at literally everything.
10/12/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Mofuggas
Locks and DK as a whole are fine everywhere except high rated arena.
Oh. I guess we should be grateful that locks and DKs are fine in low rated arenas. That's where all the PvP rewards are.

10/12/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Mofuggas
MM sucks at literally everything.
You're welcome to make your own thread about MMs.
most of the stuff the address is useless and the people who bring up said questions should be banned for trolling the Devs. I mean they actually addressed RP servers and CRZs which literally has ZERO impact on the game.

I havent touched Warlock since Cata and this guy is only 111 because I used my freebie 110 on her. Last time I really had fun playing Demo and felt like I contributed was during Wrath.
What if this were PvE?

Imagine if two classes had a much more difficult time successfully completing mythic pluses or raids (to the point where players avoid queuing with them), and Blizzard just said, "Oh well. Maybe one of your specs will be better in the next patch. Maybe you'll be strong in later raid tiers."