First ever Glad ^_-

Arenas
Got my Gladiator title in BFA. Thank you to all who helped me with this great achievement. I recorded the final game to share the excitement with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmB-2LjaR0
Isnt glad at 2400?
LOL
That tunnel though
Getting Gladiator seems a lot easier than it was in the past expansions

-From youtube channel

It helps when you're playing Sin Rogue.
Lots of haters here. Congratz
10/14/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Ohprawinfree
Not hating. Congrats to him im just saying its 2400.
10/14/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
10/14/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Ohprawinfree
Not hating. Congrats to him im just saying its 2400.

Gladiator is extremely easy to get now. You're going to see a lot of "first time glads" this season.
Congrats, man :>)
10/14/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Mischkit
10/14/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
... Not hating. Congrats to him im just saying its 2400.

Gladiator is extremely easy to get now. You're going to see a lot of "first time glads" this season.

Doubt it, once the season is over I bet there will be maybe only slight increase in the amount of players who get glad at the end of the season.
10/14/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Waynelife
10/14/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Mischkit

Doubt it, once the season is over I bet there will be maybe only slight increase in the amount of players who get glad at the end of the season.

The more rating inflates the easier and easier it gets... You get title and mount immediately, boosting has gone up a ton because of how easy it is. You can buy glad for $200.
10/14/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Mischkit
The more rating inflates the easier and easier it gets... You get title and mount immediately, boosting has gone up a ton because of how easy it is. You can buy glad for $200.

Does blizzard still do ban waves at the end of the season?
10/14/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Mischkit
10/14/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Waynelife

I'm not going to argue with you. We will see the stats at the end of the season until then all you can do is make an inference like I am, but I feel like the number of glads is gonna be relatively the same. Probably not a large increase
Bobx is a good rogue and he always helps out swifty. He gets my approval :)
Switching target via moving the mouse cursor to gladius and then clicking the frame made me scratch my head but gratz on glad.
is bfa glad really easier than running 1000 games as dk/rogue in legion? lmao bobx trynna roast welfare glads is a joke in itself.
Dude looks like he's keyboard turning. Just goes to show the state rogues are in. Never makes any plays, just tunnels a target, zero CC, let's his team and broken damage carry him. GG
gz dude but please bind enemy arena target 1 2 3
I have struggled getting past 2190 on Rsham.. maybe I need to to play sin rogue...
I mean, I've seen Wizk click frames before and he's a tournament player. Some people just aren't comfortable binding frames guys.