NA PvP Community and ResurgentESB Partnership

Battlegrounds
I am happy to announce a partnership between NA PvP Community and Resurgent Esports Broadcasting! Both communities strive to make the best PvP community by providing players with the opportunity to participate in several aspects whether it be casual, rated, or tournament based.

NA PvP Community: NA PvP Community aims at providing players with valuable resources within a non-toxic, learning environment. We offer class discussion, guides, tips, and information to help players succeed and excel in PvP. Whether players are looking to learn or help others out, we welcome all experience levels. We believe in QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, ensuring that our goal is to make sure that, despite the number of rated matches an individual plays, what matters the most is if they learn something: What can I do differently? How can I improve? Is this a reasonable counter strategy? - Cherry

Resurgent ESB: “Resurgent Esports Broadcasting is an organization that aims to produce quality esports tournaments and broadcasts. We are a team of passionate esports fans who are working together to create an enjoyable and professional experience for both players and spectators alike! "Today's Resurgent tournament Champion is tomorrow's Blizzcon contender". We are a friendly community with open arms, and one of the best guilds in the game for PvP, with world first XP raid leaders for our raid team.” - Resurgent ESB

Together, we hope to broaden and continue our efforts. We are doing this for YOU! We function because of YOUR participation and dedication to PvP. We hope to see everyone participating and having fun! Come join our Discords to get started, start learning, play games, and make friends! Happy gaming! :)

Please make sure to get tags in each of the Discords! Go to #discord-tags for NA PvP Community and go to #role-assign for Resurgent ESB.

Discord Links:
NA PvP Community: https://discord.gg/mkXgBmN
Resurgent Esports Broadcasting: https://discord.gg/7Dz6K4V
Exciting! <3
As a moderator of NA PvP Community discord, I am truly excited to see how this will help all of us strive into the fundamentals of PvP and expand the growth of knowledge towards all those around! Ready to see it all come into fruition! :D
Hey, i'm a moderator from resurgent, happy to see this going on :D
10/14/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Darkpenx
Exciting! <3

Aren’t you the guy who was trying to hit people off on the tournament you were hosting? Could have sworn the other Resurgent people said they weren’t associated with you. But I guess they are?
IF you're looking for a place to get some quality peps in your group. Check it out. Cherry has done an awesome job growing the community
great group'a guys on the ice
10/15/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Menjo
10/14/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Darkpenx
Exciting! <3

Aren’t you the guy who was trying to hit people off on the tournament you were hosting? Could have sworn the other Resurgent people said they weren’t associated with you. But I guess they are?

I see like 5 threads from these resurgent guys a week. Wish they'd just stop already lmao.
I have been an RBG leader in the NA PVP Community for about 4 months now. I couldn't be happier with this partnership! This will help both groups grow even larger! I have learned honestly learn more about PVP since I joined the Community. Many helpful people willing to help and teach you! Come check both of us out!
Excellent news
10/15/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Zertux
Hey, i'm a moderator from resurgent, happy to see this going on :D

Welcome aboard! Hopefully we can both grow through the partnership. :D
Looking forward to seeing how combined efforts from two communities impact the general pvp community in wow. Can confirm that through "learning rbgs" in NA PvP Community's discord players have learned more about the roles of their classes on certain maps as well as gain personal satisfaction from pushing rating those few hundred points they've never pushed before. Sharing this knowledge in a toxic-free environment where others are eager to learn from one another can do so much for the rbg community and beyond.
LFM RBG Leaders to help continue our efforts to better the PvP experience of players and to accommodate for our growing numbers! There is no XP requirement to become a leader. Just DM Cherry in NA PvP Community and I can help get you started/trained. We are in high demand for those that are eligible to lead during the weekdays and late at night.
This is one of the thiccest pvp communities, like im talking thiccer than oatmeal, thiccer than human thighs thicc.

You likc thiiiic pvp, this is it.
Exciting news, maybe this will alleviate the toxicity from the rated PvP environment.
10/24/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Ellisanna
Exciting news, maybe this will alleviate the toxicity from the rated PvP environment.

That's one of our main goals and rules in our Discord. No toxicity allowed. We want to promote learning and participation. So we welcome everyone with open arms.
Hey, I was wondering why the PvP discord doesnt have any chat channels?

Would be good to have one to discuss as a group and get the community openly communicating?
10/25/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Antoni

Would be good to have one to discuss as a group and get the community openly communicating?

You have to get your tags from #discord-tags in order to have access to all of our text channels. :)
10/25/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Cherrysuave
10/25/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Antoni

You have to get your tags from #discord-tags in order to have access to all of our text channels. :)

Oh awesome I didn't know that! I will get on it.

I regularly run RBGS on my main and Alt, so always looking for more people to teach/learn with.
10/26/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Antoni
10/25/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Cherrysuave

Oh awesome I didn't know that! I will get on it.

I regularly run RBGS on my main and Alt, so always looking for more people to teach/learn with.

Awesome! Glad to have you on board with us! ^-^