NA PvP Community and ResurgentESB Partnership

Battlegrounds
Hi, i would really like to participate more in rated bgs and this sounds like a great thing. Do you provide opportunities for ppl like myself who dont have a group of friends to play in rated bgs and how does one find ppl in ur discord community who are forming a bg premade?
10/26/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Stevas
Hi, i would really like to participate more in rated bgs and this sounds like a great thing. Do you provide opportunities for ppl like myself who dont have a group of friends to play in rated bgs and how does one find ppl in ur discord community who are forming a bg premade?

Yes of course we do! We welcome all XP levels and we will not discriminate against you. Some days our leaders run “Learning RBGs” which is essentially a group where any XP can join and we help you work on strats, positioning, class roles, and more! 

The way our Discord is structured is that you are organized by your XP. So if you are in the lower end of the bracket (i.e. 0-1800 rating), you can only see that LFG channel. The higher XP you get, the more access to other LFG channels you have. We do this to prevent players from seeking a carry because we want you to actually learn rather than getting free rating.

Whenever a leader forms, they will ping the Discord with an @here and they will list out any requirements. For learning groups, it will mainly be a mic and certain add-ons that make your RBG life a whole lot easier. *cough cough BattlegroundEnemies* Other then that, you are exposed to a wide range of PvPers of varying levels. It is pretty easy to make friends so long as you are participating and chatting in our Discord. :)
10/26/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Cherrysuave
10/26/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Stevas

Yes of course we do! We welcome all XP levels and we will not discriminate against you. Some days our leaders run “Learning RBGs” which is essentially a group where any XP can join and we help you work on strats, positioning, class roles, and more! 

The way our Discord is structured is that you are organized by your XP. So if you are in the lower end of the bracket (i.e. 0-1800 rating), you can only see that LFG channel. The higher XP you get, the more access to other LFG channels you have. We do this to prevent players from seeking a carry because we want you to actually learn rather than getting free rating.

Whenever a leader forms, they will ping the Discord with an @here and they will list out any requirements. For learning groups, it will mainly be a mic and certain add-ons that make your RBG life a whole lot easier. *cough cough BattlegroundEnemies* Other then that, you are exposed to a wide range of PvPers of varying levels. It is pretty easy to make friends so long as you are participating and chatting in our Discord. :)

OK, thats really awesome. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I've joined the discord server and going through the welcome page. Cheers
10/26/2018 10:24 PMPosted by Stevas
10/26/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Cherrysuave

OK, thats really awesome. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I've joined the discord server and going through the welcome page. Cheers

Awesome and no problem! Happy to have you join us and hope to see you around! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need clarification on something. :)
Our leaders pumped out a ton of games this week! Had multiple days where we had more than one group going at once.

We're still open to more leaders and advisors to help us push out more quality games. Preferably more horde leaders please. :P
10/14/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Cherrysuave
I am happy to announce a partnership between NA PvP Community and Resurgent Esports Broadcasting! Both communities strive to make the best PvP community by providing players with the opportunity to participate in several aspects whether it be casual, rated, or tournament based.

NA PvP Community: NA PvP Community aims at providing players with valuable resources within a non-toxic, learning environment. We offer class discussion, guides, tips, and information to help players succeed and excel in PvP. Whether players are looking to learn or help others out, we welcome all experience levels. We believe in QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, ensuring that our goal is to make sure that, despite the number of rated matches an individual plays, what matters the most is if they learn something: What can I do differently? How can I improve? Is this a reasonable counter strategy? - Cherry

Resurgent ESB: “Resurgent Esports Broadcasting is an organization that aims to produce quality esports tournaments and broadcasts. We are a team of passionate esports fans who are working together to create an enjoyable and professional experience for both players and spectators alike! "Today's Resurgent tournament Champion is tomorrow's Blizzcon contender". We are a friendly community with open arms, and one of the best guilds in the game for PvP, with world first XP raid leaders for our raid team.” - Resurgent ESB

Together, we hope to broaden and continue our efforts. We are doing this for YOU! We function because of YOUR participation and dedication to PvP. We hope to see everyone participating and having fun! Come join our Discords to get started, start learning, play games, and make friends! Happy gaming! :)

Please make sure to get tags in each of the Discords! Go to #discord-tags for NA PvP Community and go to #role-assign for Resurgent ESB.

Discord Links:
NA PvP Community: https://discord.gg/mkXgBmN
Resurgent Esports Broadcasting: https://discord.gg/7Dz6K4V
kinda new to this.. which server?
It's the NA PvP Community Discord. We want to make it a place where you can grow as a player and improve yourself in a non-toxic environment. The permanent invite link to the discord is: https://discord.gg/mkXgBmN
11/02/2018 10:26 PMPosted by Renroc
10/14/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Cherrysuave
I am happy to announce a partnership between NA PvP Community and Resurgent Esports Broadcasting! Both communities strive to make the best PvP community by providing players with the opportunity to participate in several aspects whether it be casual, rated, or tournament based.

NA PvP Community: NA PvP Community aims at providing players with valuable resources within a non-toxic, learning environment. We offer class discussion, guides, tips, and information to help players succeed and excel in PvP. Whether players are looking to learn or help others out, we welcome all experience levels. We believe in QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, ensuring that our goal is to make sure that, despite the number of rated matches an individual plays, what matters the most is if they learn something: What can I do differently? How can I improve? Is this a reasonable counter strategy? - Cherry

Resurgent ESB: “Resurgent Esports Broadcasting is an organization that aims to produce quality esports tournaments and broadcasts. We are a team of passionate esports fans who are working together to create an enjoyable and professional experience for both players and spectators alike! "Today's Resurgent tournament Champion is tomorrow's Blizzcon contender". We are a friendly community with open arms, and one of the best guilds in the game for PvP, with world first XP raid leaders for our raid team.” - Resurgent ESB

Together, we hope to broaden and continue our efforts. We are doing this for YOU! We function because of YOUR participation and dedication to PvP. We hope to see everyone participating and having fun! Come join our Discords to get started, start learning, play games, and make friends! Happy gaming! :)

Please make sure to get tags in each of the Discords! Go to #discord-tags for NA PvP Community and go to #role-assign for Resurgent ESB.

Discord Links:
NA PvP Community: https://discord.gg/mkXgBmN
Resurgent Esports Broadcasting: https://discord.gg/7Dz6K4V
kinda new to this.. which server?

What he said. ^^ Although when we finally decide on our brand name, I will gladly make an alliance guild on Darkspear...I know it's dead and stuff but...it's my home realm for alliance. Haha. I can make one on horde too but that would be Thrall. Rip my raiding days! :P
Pretty great group of folx over there. Cherry's a gem. First RBG group I've ever run with that wasn't riddled with bigotry and toxicity.
11/13/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Kezkwondo
Pretty great group of folx over there. Cherry's a gem. First RBG group I've ever run with that wasn't riddled with bigotry and toxicity.

What kind of rbgs are u applying to. I've run 150 or so rbgs this season. With maybe 2 total that were toxic
10/15/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Rastaferalan
10/15/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Menjo

Aren’t you the guy who was trying to hit people off on the tournament you were hosting? Could have sworn the other Resurgent people said they weren’t associated with you. But I guess they are?

I see like 5 threads from these resurgent guys a week. Wish they'd just stop already lmao.
if it wasnt for the posts that they make, I wouldn't have found this guild. So understand the posts are just trying to out reach to as many people as possible.
11/14/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Blindgodx
10/15/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Rastaferalan

I see like 5 threads from these resurgent guys a week. Wish they'd just stop already lmao.
if it wasnt for the posts that they make, I wouldn't have found this guild. So understand the posts are just trying to out reach to as many people as possible.

We all have to put ourselves out there somehow. They go nuts with recruiting! Both us do! :) For example, our community is always recruiting RBG leaders and I will post on the forums, Twitter, and even in game. Best way to increase activity is to encourage it.