Are we getting WoD Timewalking?

General Discussion
When timewalking dungeons were first introduced in WoD, they were TBC/Wrath/Cata dungeons, then in Leg, MoP timewalking came in. Are we getting WoD Timewalking in BfA?

EDIT: Fixed a mistake
Walk home orc does
We got Pandaria in Legion (7.1.5), assuming the same criteria is met in a full expansion needs to be released in between, WoD TW should make an appearane in BFA

There's a whole time sink there with rep tokens, and wod themed toys and mounts blizzard can milk us of subs for.
They said during Legion that it would happen, I'm honestly surprised that it's not on the schedule following the MoP event.
As long as they put Wrynn's Vanguard/Vol'jin's Spear reputation tokens in as a reward.
Or put Ashran back into the game so we can actually obtain the reputations, instead of casually removing content for the sake of it.
/sigh
What dungeons would they put in?

I'm so down for:

Iron Docks
Grimrail Depot
Auchindoun
Everbloom
Shadowmoon Burial Grounds

Also, I'd wager we're also due a Cata TW raid?

I'd love to see BoT, but the smart money is on Firelands or Dragon Soul.
Wrynn help us. Next expac we are going to be sent back to Legion dungeons again.... because of M+ I ran literally thousands of them. I'm over Legion dungeons. I don't want to go back.

I didn't run thousands of WoD dungeons but I ran more than enough to have my fill. Both at the beginning of the expac to gear up, for challenge mode, then once again with the release of Mythic Dungeons. I have no desire to go back.

I hate the TW events... like I didn't already run these dungeons ad nauseam when they were current.

And I keep getting sent back to TBC stuff, going on 3 expansions now, in order to earn current expansion rewards....

Ran TBC in TBC.
Ran TBC in WoD.
Ran TBC in Legion.
Still running TBC in BFA.

I've been running the same dungeons going on 5 years now. TW is their ridiculous way of endlessly recycling the same content. And it just tastes awful.
10/15/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Whitecrow
TW is their ridiculous way of endlessly recycling the same content.

Timewalking is their way of giving players who asked for years upon years a way to re-experience "ye olde nostalgia" days. You really are not "earning current expansion rewards" beyond cosmetics and Heroic dungeon quality gear.
What are you so upset about?
Forget Wod Timewalking, where the hell are all the Timewalking raids??? They've only been during unique events
No, please no.
They're gonna have timewalking garrisons.
I think they will, it would be a great way to help players catch up on rep from WOD factions, especially a really tedious one like Laughing Skull, and would even help with Draenor pathfinder.
10/15/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Keizel

Timewalking is their way of giving players who asked for years upon years a way to re-experience "ye olde nostalgia" days. You really are not "earning current expansion rewards" beyond cosmetics and Heroic dungeon quality gear.

TW offering BFA Dungeon gear is current in terms of rewards.

On top of that the event quest rewards Normal Raid gear of the most current tier as well as a large chunk of AP.

TW offers current expansion rewards. I don't know how someone could even argue the opposite with a straight face.
10/15/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Sairadoka

I'm so down for:

Iron Docks
Grimrail Depot
Auchindoun
Everbloom

I want Skyreach. I have not been close to her in many years.
10/15/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Keizel

Agreed, I love Timewalking. I missed a bunch of Pandaria and the entirety of WoD. I don't care about the gear, I just want to experience challenging versions of the content. (Though the toys, mogs and mounts are nice too.)

And yes, MOAR timewalking raids!!

10/15/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Draxîs
They're gonna have timewalking garrisons.

Kill it with fire!
grimrail depot was a great raid...just...that 1 boss for some reason either people were too lazy or people were too lazy.
10/16/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Lurgrot

I'm so down for:

Iron Docks
Grimrail Depot
Auchindoun
Everbloom

I want Skyreach. I have not been close to her in many years.

(enthusiastic Arrakoa squawking noises go here)
I hope so, the dungeons in WoD were among the few good parts of that expansion
We will probably be getting timewalking dungeons and raids for each expansion because they have been pretty popular, especially the raids.

Most likely Cata TW raid will come out around 8.2 or 8.3 and the consensus is that it will be Firelands. The opinions are mixed on whatever we'll get Panda TW raid this expansion or not but it'll probably be Throne of Thunder.
I'm so down for:

Iron Docks
Grimrail Depot
Auchindoun
Everbloom

Haha Everbloom, that dungeon had so many exploits

Right in the beginning you could avoid all the trash and use your class ability/double riding mount to jump to the edge to get to the first boss.This same thing was prevalent in that seagull dungeon in legion as well with the third boss +the toy ( Which got the toy nerfed)

Guys if that was the intent, devs would have built a ramp up and deleted that section of the dungeon that had so many mobs for you to pass through .

Everbloom was also the reason the mythic dungeon weekly changed from killing the final boss to killing all the bosses except bonus