Blom #1

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 11 12 13 21 Next
10/25/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Rakarthion
10/25/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Zendarion

I just read this. I main WRA. Always have Destry. And why aren't you posting on your 73rd officer toon?

ooga booga

I think he is implying that I killed ED. Eek! Am I Mage Zendarion Destroyer of Realms?

Maybe he didn't know that I actually have mained WRA for most of my WoW life. It's home. (in truth I just went to ED for the easy Bloodthirty title... mission accomplished, eh!)
10/25/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Zendarion

A proud RP officer of the greatest fighting force Azeroth has ever seen ...on any realm.... thank you very much. And of course we didn't grief role players...

https://imgur.com/a/GViK1aD

oh
It's sad that I have to come to WrA to get ED drama.

Anyway, time for me to pop a squat. This gonna be gewd.
10/25/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Wolfsung

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here.
A proud RP officer of the greatest fighting force Azeroth has ever seen ...on any realm.... thank you very much. And of course we didn't grief role players... we are role players (or were) Our back story was legendary. I bet you could recite it right now.

using this many ellipses in a paragraph this small is illegal, not to mention the fabled four period ellipses

you're under arrest
10/25/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Azhaar

Apparently the zen guy was in WSB, the guild pictured griefing what appears to be an rp gathering of ... I don't know who, argent guys?

I'm sure they apologized for it though.

A proud RP officer of the greatest fighting force Azeroth has ever seen ...on any realm.... thank you very much. And of course we didn't grief role players...

oh

PVP isn't griefing, Wolfsung. It never has been... it never will be. Not on any PVP realm anywhere. Ask a GM if you don't believe me.

Luckily the new magics of War Mode and sharding will protect you now! Your make believe will be safe from the mean role players (who also PVP)
10/25/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Karmas

Apparently the zen guy was in WSB, the guild pictured griefing what appears to be an rp gathering of ... I don't know who, argent guys?

I'm sure they apologized for it though.

They're roleplayers, don'tcha know.
Who's WSB?
10/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Quee

Well now I'm thinking of Bobby's World.

Why, it's his guild of great role-players that never griefed anyone.

10/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Zendarion

PVP isn't griefing, Wolfsung. It never has been... it never will be. Not on any PVP realm anywhere. Ask a GM if you don't believe me.

Is this the part of our conversation where you argue semantics about how your guild dropping an entire raid on five people role-playing and planting banners and toys around them isn't griefing because you were PVP flagged?

You know, clearly Blizzard didn't think your friend was being griefed either. If they did, they would have taken action against the offending player. : ^ )
10/25/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Karmas
10/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Quee

Well now I'm thinking of Bobby's World.

I'm pretty sure I like you a lot now.
10/25/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Wolfsung

Why, it's his guild of great role-players that never griefed anyone.

10/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Zendarion

Is this the part of our conversation where you argue semantics about how your guild dropping an entire raid on five people role-playing and planting banners and toys around them isn't griefing because you were PVP flagged?

You know, clearly Blizzard didn't think your friend was being griefed either. If they did, they would have taken action against the offending player. : ^ )

Im sorry for your loss, Wolfsung. But thanks for the HKs!

PS... in classic be sure to roll on a regular RP server to avoid mean RP-PVPers after your HKs (like me!)
Y'know, Zendarion, copping that particular attitude just lends credibility to whoever you're trying to attack.
zendarion i don't know you personally but reading your posts makes me want to shove you into a locker
10/25/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Liotuse
zendarion i don't know you personally but reading your posts makes me want to shove you into a locker

Feel free to try, kiddo. This is my Horde main on WRA and I always WM.
10/25/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Mercredis
10/25/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Liotuse

Feel free to try, kiddo. This is my Horde main on WRA and I always WM.

i need you to reread that post
Zend is Xeer. It all makes sense now.
10/25/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Lôrdgrim
Zend is Xeer. It all makes sense now.

I was role playing trolls before Xeer was Xeer, mkay?
10/25/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Zendarion

Im sorry for your loss, Wolfsung. But thanks for the HKs!

PS... in classic be sure to roll on a regular RP server to avoid mean RP-PVPers after your HKs (like me!)

Zen, buddy, you're the one who came into this thread to cry foul about RP griefing. I only called you out on your brazen lies and hypocrisy.