Blom #1

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 13 14 15 21 Next
All my favorite Hks on one thread!
Thanks, Xeer. I like you too.
Ever notice how some folks will start talking about their HKs after they've tried to start forum PvP and got pwned?
10/26/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Azhaar
Ever notice how some folks will start talking about their HKs after they've tried to start forum PvP and got pwned?

Like I said before.

Compensating.
he was slightly funnier on his main

This is the part where zend sticks his head in the ground.
10/25/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Zendarion
10/25/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Destray
Ironically Zend here was an officer in WSB, one of the largest offenders to RP on ED.

A proud RP officer of the greatest fighting force Azeroth has ever seen ...on any realm....

But not in Battlegrounds. Every single time I saw that guild tag I knew we had one guaranteed road-fighter with no sense of strategies.
10/26/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Liotuse
he was slightly funnier on his main
You're a little more important than my sword,... but just a little.
10/26/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Idun
But not in Battlegrounds. Every single time I saw that guild tag I knew we had one guaranteed road-fighting with no sense of strategies.
You work around this by putting a skull over one of your trustworthy members. The WSB instinct will kick in and the member will stick to the skull like glue.
Alright, well. I brought extra jorts just in case.
10/26/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Rasks
Alright, well. I brought extra jorts just in case.

whats jort

Don't worry. They get pwned in-game as well. I remember a specific tater tot that got his head popped while in the middle of the blob.
Someone said there would be jorts?
Alright. Gonna go to sleep now. I expect this thread to be capped when I wake up. Make it happen.
10/26/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Lôrdgrim
Alright. Gonna go to sleep now. I expect this thread to be capped when I wake up. Make it happen.

goodnight sweet prince
You want your guilds back?

Come and take them.
Not enough Scotch in my store to make the last 3 pages not suck.
10/25/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Destray
Hi Ex-Loremaster of Emerald Dream forum heckposting incorporated.

Ironically Zend here was an officer in WSB, one of the largest offenders to RP on ED. I won't begin to list the number of small or large scale events that were ruined, relocated, or cancelled due to their believe in PvP solutions to blue flagged roleplayers. To call out any degree of RP "Griefing" is pure hypocrisy.

Branngas, the GM of 73rd gave an apt apology on the second page of that forum thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761057967?page=2#post-23

There is no need to spread Malice here Zend, this realm is still alive and well unlike ones that have been well... truely inhabited by you.

Yeah, his apology was “I didn’t know you were RPing when I bannered you.”

Really?

Reminds me of this recent “apology”:

10/23/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Eviral
My actions were apparently unjustified
Hi
10/25/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Mercredis
10/25/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Liotuse
zendarion i don't know you personally but reading your posts makes me want to shove you into a locker

Feel free to try, kiddo. This is my Horde main on WRA and I always WM.

You remind me of a Troll Priest dressed in a pirate t-mog who I jumped while they were pulling 15 mobs and obliterated without them even turning to hit him.

Oh, wait...

Has he brought up his "30 years of RP experience" yet?

If he hasn't then I'm sure that's soon to come.