Proof Cryptids League & Empire cause LAG

War Mode and World PvP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_mbNrV6DdQ&t=0s

you can see HORDE complaining in the FIRST PART of the clip.
Isle of Conquest battles cause lag too.

I don't think Blizzards architecture can be scaled to handle large scale PVP indefinitely, but they used to be able to handle 40v40 better than now.
We all know when we all start tap dancing in one spot things get a bit choppy.

But what's the point of this post?
10/29/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Yarrow
Isle of Conquest battles cause lag too.

Uh...no?

That's a sign that your computer is a potato.
10/29/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Diago
Uh...no?

Or her internet sucks. /shrug
Of course they cause lag. Whenever you bring 2 raids anywhere the servers are going to break lol. It's not rocket surgery.
10/29/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Diago

Uh...no?

Lmao. Not knowing the difference between Server and PC lag. How cute.

Brawls are this exact same way. The servers just cant handle 40v40 all attacking at the same time.
Lol, they come to Stormwind and we are causing the lag?

I was in that battle, Alliance won 80 v 80, get outta here w/ that nonsense.

Toast guild, good efforts, hopefully we see you in open world again.
10/29/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Spaventoso

I was in that battle, Alliance won 80 v 80, get outta here w/ that nonsense.

Toast guild, good efforts, hopefully we see you in open world again.

Don't stop Clicking!
10/29/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Fwoom
Lmao. Not knowing the difference between Server and PC lag. How cute.

Your stupidity is forgiven :)
10/29/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Spaventoso

Clearly the OPs computer is a potato, or their internet sucks, if you go by two of the responses in here lol
10/29/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Jugajr
Clearly the OPs computer is a potato, or their internet sucks, if you go by two of the responses in here lol

Are people just dense? That was in response to someone saying epic battlegrounds lag just as bad as WPvP.

Epic battlegrounds are built to handle 40v40 PvP. When I did them, I didn't get nearly as much lag as I do in 40v40 WPvP raids. If someone is having a different experience, it might just be their internet.

Spaven is now comparing 80v80 raids, completely different as that puts an actual strain on the server.
10/29/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Alphon
That was in response to someone saying epic battlegrounds lag just as bad as WPvP.

Only IoC and that ss/tm brawl lags. I'm fine in AV.. hmmmm prob because both are 40v40, where as AV is way more scattered

10/29/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Alphon
If someone is having a different experience, it might just be their internet.

That's weird.. I do so many BGs, and the only place I lag is IoC because WS is where both teams go, hence 40v40.
Only IoC and that ss/tm brawl lags. I'm fine in AV.. hmmmm prob because both are 40v40, where as AV is way more scattered

Well I'll admit I do lag in SS/TM... But I don't have too much lag in IoC. At most I get about a second delay on my spells, but it's not as bad as the delay in WPvP. AV is fine too, about half a second delay for me.
10/29/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Jugajr

That's weird.. I do so many BGs, and the only place I lag is IoC because WS is where both teams go, hence 40v40.

Yeah like they removed some Ashran servers.

Ashran 40 v 40 used to almost never lag.
10/29/2018 11:27 PMPosted by Alphon
But I don't have too much lag in IoC.

Your whole 3 IoCs? Probably didn't have all 40 from both teams go there. But yea, IoC and TM/SS are the only BGs I ever lag in. Nothing to do with my computer or internet. Regardless, the Horde were in SW. Did they not expect Alliance to fight back? Should Alliance have just sat back and watched their town get annihilated due to some lag on Blizzards end?
10/29/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Spaventoso
10/29/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Jugajr

Yeah like they removed some Ashran servers.

Ashran 40 v 40 used to almost never lag.

Ashran was horrible.. so glad they removed it. Heard it's coming back but I hope it's not in any BG queues unless they update it drastically.
10/29/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Jugajr
Regardless, the Horde were in SW. Did they not expect Alliance to fight back? Should Alliance have just sat back and watched their town get annihilated due to some lag on Blizzards end?

You're new to these forums, so I'll let you know that Zapey isn't Horde. He's from Anduin's Knights, and purposely posts on a Horde toon in an attempt to make the Horde look salty and to advertise for his group. I don't agree with anything he says because of that.

As a side note though, I'm not blaming the Alliance for any lag. I only commented on here to respond to that BG/WPvP lag comparison.

A similar scenario happened in this thread:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769668166?page=1

Where Alliance raided Orgrimmar, and caused it to lag. And Horde in turn defended their city, but it caused major server lag to everyone.
10/30/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Alphon
10/29/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Jugajr
Regardless, the Horde were in SW. Did they not expect Alliance to fight back? Should Alliance have just sat back and watched their town get annihilated due to some lag on Blizzards end?

You're new to these forums, so I'll let you know that Zapey isn't Horde. He's from Anduin's Knights, and purposely posts on a Horde toon in an attempt to make the Horde look salty and to advertise for his group. I don't agree with anything he says because of that.

As a side note though, I'm not blaming the Alliance for any lag. I only commented on here to respond to that BG/WPvP lag comparison.

A similar scenario happened in this thread:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769668166?page=1

Where Alliance raided Orgrimmar, and caused it to lag. And Horde in turn defended their city, but it caused major server lag to everyone.
I can guarantee lag happens in IOC. Ran plenty of them unfortunately. And my computer and internet are good.