Squats and WheyProtien

Warrior
Its ya girl "Sidebutt Wheyfu"

There I was, it was early morning in stormsong and I was listening to pigeon jon "Im the bomb" (this song doesnt disappoint) just running through the zone doing my IC run, see a couple horde shrug and move on. Decide it's time to do some thicc squats to keep this !@# firm and perky.

BAM ORC ROGUE OUT OF NOWHERE. Turn around blast him with a thicc overpower into and execute, sharpenblade, execute. He tries to run but I leap on like a deer pounced on by a hillbilly. He goes down like my uncle in San Francisco and give him a few good squats letting him Taste the beef.

Go back to my same routine,BAM ORC SHAMAN, now Im pissed this dude just spilt my Boralus Protien Shake, so I proceeded to "spill his shake" after some grunting, and thiccxecutes, this Orcyboi got the firm part of my sidebutt on his face.

So how was everyone's morning?
Started off 50g iso100. Chest and arms day. #iifym

Had some fools try to get the jump on me(because I'm a clothie). Killed them all.

At work now.
Givem that exeqt treatment girl!
You've just motivated me to wake up an hour early, get some exercise, and kill at least one alliance before breakfast.
ok
mmm I do like beef...
11/03/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Korvac
You've just motivated me to wake up an hour early, get some exercise, and kill at least one alliance before breakfast.

LOL!!!