The game is dead ( for alliance )

General Discussion
10/31/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Humanìty
10/31/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Grandblade
... Rather assumptive of you to base my knowledge of the server based off that, eh?

I’m also basing it off your 2 responses so far as you have yet to even acknowledge the issue this thread is about and are talking about something completely different.
Why should I have to? You want me to list out all the ways my server is fine bullet by bullet?
10/31/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Jugajr
So go Horde.

That would only exacerbate the problem.

10/31/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Scary
there is literally nothing they can do short of abolishing faction specific qs/groups or opening free REALM + FACTION transfers to literally everyone

Might as well, the whole faction war is a terrible plot hook when we spend half the time working together to fight bigger issues anyway. This character has spent just as much time in-game helping horde races as she has helping alliance races because we've always got bigger problems than one another. At this point the faction separate is affecting the players more than the lore.
OK how they going to fix it. Last time I checked and from what I read its the players who choose what race to play? so like a massive imbalance of racial, lower of raids boss damage to players, free transfer? All in some design has pervious to a degree been tried over years. Still no answer to the problem. the core problem is players. Horde said players sense wraith had have this defiance attitude and wining at all cost because of heavy alliance favoritism. It what draw more players to their side. they were downing stuff and usually faster. I seen the racial argument its bumcus.

Cata there was a attempt to balance finally racial for horde . Then most got reverted once forms lit up. Sense then we been on this dang roller coaster of shifting racial. most look like favorite hoard till you look closer. ON wogen has been mostly ignored on that part. still ours are better than BF now. not saying that a improvement.
10/31/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Grandblade
10/31/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Humanìty

I’m also basing it off your 2 responses so far as you have yet to even acknowledge the issue this thread is about and are talking about something completely different.
Why should I have to? You want me to list out all the ways my server is fine bullet by bullet?

Anything you have said so far does not have anything to do with the topic of this thread
Killing pixels made your stomach turn? What, were you literally shaking as well? Can you give us a reprieve from the nightly whining threads btw?
10/31/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Hnetu
Might as well, the whole faction war is a terrible plot hook

look im a blizzard caliber writer

"with wake of the old gods and the alliances forces mercilessly trampled by the horde, the alliance succumb to the horde
now all alliance capitals are run by horde forces
alliance players can now group and play with horde players
faction colors exist but all serve under saurfang
the old gods take priority and all alliance faction leaders have been killed to prevent a future coup"

arenas are now cross faction
raiding is now cross faction
m+ is now cross faction

lfr/heroic lfg/random battle grounds still separate by faction for a small sense of community because im blizzard and i feel like this compromise makes sense"
10/31/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Humanìty
Anything you have said so far does not have anything to do with the topic of this thread
Everything I've said so far has been subjective, you literally have no idea what my words could mean. Stop whining.
10/31/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Momimfotm
Killing pixels made your stomach turn? What, were you literally shaking as well? Can you give us a reprieve from the nightly whining threads btw?

We can only hope! it's getting old and fast!
I'm on moonguard and I often have a queue to log in, and people everywhere.
10/31/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Kñeeshooter
I'm on moonguard and I often have a queue to log in, and people everywhere.

Yes the rpg community on alliance moongaurd is indeed thriving.

It is the high end mythic raiding and mythic + community that is dieing
10/31/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Humanìty
10/31/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Volley
You should come to Alleria-Khadgar. More Alliance here than you can shake a fist at. Both are Day One Release Days 2004 servers.

I’m on one of the most populated servers but that’s besides the point as mythic plus communities are cross realm and whole high end community / guild across all the alliance all the servers are dying

I'm not having that hard of a time, but then again I don't bother with mythic dungeons. You can't just airbrush and say all Alliance guilds are having recruitment problems, the one I'm in certainly doesn't seem to be having any trouble.

On another note, you're free to complain as much as you want, but it won't change the fact that not everyone shares the same opinion as you do. I do have to wonder though how you've been rolling Alliance for 15 years when the game's 14th anniversary is in just a few weeks.
10/31/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Maizono
10/31/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Humanìty

I’m on one of the most populated servers but that’s besides the point as mythic plus communities are cross realm and whole high end community / guild across all the alliance all the servers are dying

I'm not having that hard of a time, but then again I don't bother with mythic dungeons. You can't just airbrush and say all Alliance guilds are having recruitment problems, the one I'm in certainly doesn't seem to be having any trouble.

On another note, you're free to complain as much as you want, but it won't change the fact that not everyone shares the same opinion as you do. I do have to wonder though how you've been rolling Alliance for 15 years when the game's 14th anniversary is in just a few weeks.

I rounded it up based on my age. If it makes any difference we can round it down instead to 10 Years as 4th anniversary achievement I have on my account.
10/31/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Humanìty
Alliance side is so dead. There are barely any people in cities on the most populated realms

All night tonight ( and evening peak time ) there was not a single group listed for key higher than 11 and only few listed for 11s

There are merely a handful of raiding guilds left and most are having recruitment issues.

Every day atleast one person I know is switching to horde. And one whine guild I knew has switched to horde this tier.

Today I faction changed one of my alts to horde. It felt like the game was alone again. There were people in Orgrimmar

I looked up keys in LFG and there were sooooo many groups listed. It felt great... felt like I should consider transferring my main.. but then I did the quest to get to zandalar and doing the stormwind Prison break made my stomach turn. Cuz I’ve been alliance for 15 years and slaying alliance just wasn’t fun for me. Complete opposite actually

Mythic raid leaderboards and wowprogress are further evidence of the imbalance in high end content community between alliance and horde.

Open up twitch and everyone is playing horde. Only thing worse could be if asmongold was horde as well

Blizzard should be taking action to solve this already.

Log on, do stuff, keep logging on do more stuff

Repeat as necessary

No you dont get buffs because none are needed.
Lol, im practically drowning in Alliance on Frostmourne. My friends actually think i'm a masochist because I play Horde on frostmourne.

Not sure what "populated' realm you're looking at.
I have characters on busy and quiet servers. I keep tabs on both warmode on and warmode off, but play mostly warmode off.

Keep in mind when I say "server" or "servers" here, I am referring to the group of servers that makes up the CRZ you see in game.

Some servers are busy for both factions. Some servers are much slower, but you do still see players of both factions when you are in the world. It's like they didn't actually balance it well at all.

And then there's RP servers. I can play all day in the world on moonguard and never see another player.
This is a vicious cycle that will only continue to get worse. Players switched to Horde due to perceived racial advantages in PVE and PVP. More 'serious' players end up on Horde side.

More players transfer to Horde to do serious content. This trickles down to all aspects of the game. It starts with Mythic Raiding. There are so many more top Mythic raiding guilds as horde. Players transfer to horde for greater opportunities. This filters down to Heroic raiders now too, as those who want to progress to harder content also need to transfer to Horde for more opportunities.

I made the switch after playing Alliance for 10 years. More raiding guilds. More PVP guilds. Faction advantage in Warmode. It's only going to get worse.
10/31/2018 01:22 AMPosted by Eleroleron
Lol, im practically drowning in Alliance on Frostmourne. My friends actually think i'm a masochist because I play Horde on frostmourne.

Not sure what "populated' realm you're looking at.

I'm surprised you haven't moved to Barthilas. It's the opposite of Frostmourne, in that it has a massive population imbalance in Horde's favour.
Well, you have to blame Blizzard for nearly 10yrs of not responsing to the population imbalance after BC.
They gave Horde the best looking race, and the best racials overall for PVE/PVP.
Best tank racial, best caster racial, best DPS racial...

The Alliance...has nothing.
No active ability to increase dps during burn phase.
No active ability to help with raid mechanic.
“Gameplay experience may change during online play.”
10/31/2018 01:46 AMPosted by Haruhi
Well, you have to blame Blizzard for nearly 10yrs of not responsing to the population imbalance after BC.

"Population imbalance after BC"? What the hell are you talking about?

The Alliance playerbase has outnumbered the Horde playerbase for the entire history of the game until this expansion.