Stings a little

General Discussion
Can Horde characters ever really be jealous of an Alliance character?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-rises-na

They seem to have foot in mouth syndrome lately
i'm jealous of the alliance's facial hair!
11/03/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Swiftraven
You High Elves have low testosterone.
11/03/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Asmo
You High Elves have low testosterone.

Sorry, I really don't want to be as uber hairy as a Pandaren or a Tauren. (The irony of this post for all who know what Bret really is.)
I'm jealous that Tyrande gets high heels.
11/03/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Korojin
I'm jealous that Tyrande gets high heels.

*Tries to shake the scarring mental image of Korojin in high heels.*
11/03/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Taliså

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-rises-na

Well the cool thing about not caring about Horde bias is that you offend the minority of players.

Don't be. When we male night elves shave our facial hair, our eyebrows go with it.
The alliance has the best beards and all the dwarves.
Ion plays Alliance, I mean you realize that right? And yes, why would Horde be jealous of Alliance? As mostly a Horde player I'm used to getting crapped on. We are more laid back, and can actually... TAKE JOKES!

Wow , what a concept. You had to actually make a new thread when you posted this in a different thread about someone else being Alliance butthurt about something else.

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.
11/03/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Kazrien

Don't be. When we male night elves shave our facial hair, our eyebrows go with it.

mmmmm hello there, big boy.
I like your outfit

*sways hips*
11/03/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Deådra
Ion plays Alliance, I mean you realize that right? And yes, why would Horde be jealous of Alliance? As mostly a Horde player I'm used to getting crapped on. We are more laid back, and can actually... TAKE JOKES!

Wow , what a concept. You had to actually make a new thread when you posted this in a different thread about someone else being Alliance butthurt about something else.

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.

I didn't post this anywhere else. Are you confusing me with someone?

And I found the post your referencing, 1 that's not me. 2 I made this thread before he posted that. And 3 all I said is they have foot in mouth syndrome lately. Which to be frank they do. And it's been more then just blizzcon.

And ion has been horde since he started. So why don't you quit lying to yourself and everyone else.
11/03/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Nightborne
mmmmm hello there, big boy.
I like your outfit

*sways hips*

Holy Malorne, my doppelganger I had left behind in Suramar 10,000 years ago has found me!

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/gurgthock

That is Ion's character. Since when are Orcs Alliance?

For as long as I can remember, most if not all of the Devs play/have played Horde. I started playing in 2005, just for a reference.

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.

Lolwut Ion plays Alliance? I didn't know Orc Shamans were a part of the Alliance.

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.

Hahaha the horde mocking the Alliance about taking a joke when the 500th post screeching about their Waifu not being warchief forever hits the front page. Hahahaha
Hordecon strikes again! oof.

I knew it!
11/03/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Taliså

"They are in touch with nature—but don’t mess with them if you mess with their people or their homes."
That sentence turned into a bit of a car crash.
I'm jealous that they have Mathias Shaw.