Switching to an Alt

General Discussion
I switched to an ALT character and I leveled by doing dungeons. I have no flight points and no reps. Is there anything in place that I can unlock these features on my alt because I already have them all unlocked on my main?
Flight paths (not flying)? Reputation? Those are not "unlocked".

You can purchase 2 books, to get flight paths in kalindor and eastern kingdoms. The books unlock 1 flight path in every zone. That saves a lot of running on lowbies. You should buy both books, for each of your alts. Other than that, each character can only use flight paths they have visited. There is no such thing as "unlocking them all".

Reputation is per-character. It is not transferred to your alts.

You can also purchase Heirloom armor for your lowbie alts, which gives them good armor they don't have to replace every few levels, and a 45% bonus to XP gaining. It's like a transmog: if you buy an item, you can use it on every alt that uses that armor type. (it's account-wide)
11/04/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Gnarlibar

You can purchase 2 books, to get flight paths in kalindor and eastern kingdoms. The books unlock 1 flight path in every zone. That saves a lot of running on lowbies. You should buy both books, for each of your alts.

Other than that, each character can only use flight paths they have visited. There is no such thing as "unlocking them all".

Reputation is per-character. It is not transferred to your alts .

Wait, what? I had no idea that those flight path books existed..
11/04/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Xíang

You can purchase 2 books, to get flight paths in kalindor and eastern kingdoms. The books unlock 1 flight path in every zone. That saves a lot of running on lowbies. You should buy both books, for each of your alts.

Other than that, each character can only use flight paths they have visited. There is no such thing as "unlocking them all".

Reputation is per-character. It is not transferred to your alts .

You can get them from the heirloom vendor. 10K each.
11/04/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Forums
<span class="truncated">...</span>
You can get them from the heirloom vendor. 10K each.

And they're toys so buy once and use on any alt.

You can purchase 2 books, to get flight paths in kalindor and eastern kingdoms. The books unlock 1 flight path in every zone. That saves a lot of running on lowbies. You should buy both books, for each of your alts. Other than that, each character can only use flight paths they have visited. There is no such thing as "unlocking them all".

Reputation is per-character. It is not transferred to your alts.

You can also purchase Heirloom armor for your lowbie alts, which gives them good armor they don't have to replace every few levels, and a 45% bonus to XP gaining. It's like a transmog: if you buy an item, you can use it on every alt that uses that armor type. (it's account-wide)

Thankyou for your reply, I was dumb in my OP and did a terrible job explaining what I was talking about. I switched to a 110 ALT for BFA and leveled to 120 by doing dungeons only. I'm now 120 with no BFA flight points and no BFA rep. I know that in 8.1 Champions of Azeroth will be made account wide which solves that issue but is there anything I can do about the War Campaign and the flightpoints? I don't want to spend hours grinding out the war campaign again on this character and I don't want to run around every zone on horseback to get flight points.
Pretty sure you need to progress story missions to until some of the flight points and then unlock some others with mission table via rep. You would of been better off leveling up through missions because your going to have to do them anyways.