Why the Horde will never win.

General Discussion
Dippity doo.
11/06/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Woodspath
Even with your superiority in raiding, pvp, and the seemingly unending bones that Blizzard continuously throws to you to feed your fragile ego's, you're still just a sad ragtag bunch of losers.

You guys could invade Stormwind and topple it to the ground, and you'd still be the losers. But you don't get that. You guys don't get anything.

I am not even sure what is going on here. Are we talking about story stuff or the IRL aspects of the game?
You'd rather face destruction and humiliation in whatever form it comes than act sensibly, grow stronger, prouder, more honorable, and gain the respect of not only each other but even your enemies.

That is why the Horde will always be the losing faction.

Even with your superiority in raiding, pvp, and the seemingly unending bones that Blizzard continuously throws to you to feed your fragile ego's, you're still just a sad ragtag bunch of losers.

You guys struggle and struggle in vain to break through this iron ceiling which you barely even fit under and which has been built and maintained by your own ignorance and stubborn foolishness.

You are rats following the pied piper. It's all you know how to be. And the few among the Horde who do recognize that you can be so much more than the joke that you have become are just shunned and outcast...

You guys could invade Stormwind and topple it to the ground, and you'd still be the losers. But you don't get that. You guys don't get anything.

Hey maybe the next time we burn Stormwind to the ground and it still stands, we finally will learn rock doesnt burn...
I'm confused, is this post really directed at Horde players who have absolutely zero influence on where Blizzard takes the story?

Or did you get into grandma's cough syrup again, lil fella?
I'm all Alliance all the way, but a death in battle is the most honorable way an orc can die. Can't say much for other horde races, though.
Horde has already won. Proof comes from all the threads crying about the Horde bias. ;)
Err. Neither side will win because the faction split must continue.
Back in your hole, short stuff.
*punts Woodspath*
I dont see the horde turning to desperation and conscripting farmers into the ranks.
This is embarrassing.
Shhh! Let the little gnome do his RP thread in peace.
Bad story isnt our fault. Started with removal of thrall. Horde would never siege their own city but they wrote that in mists.
Are you ok? What happened to you that made you so bitter?
You face

Jaraxxas! Eradar Lord of the Burning Legion!
The 20 th alliance crying thread today ...
Neither Horde or Alliance will ever win because Blizzard has to keep both factions happy and alive.
Didn’t you pretty much make this same thing a day or two ago op
I once liked you Woodspath. *Sigh* Ah well, guess I will get the Gnome stew ready.
ôôk