Magni Bronzebeard will turn EVIL

General Discussion
Magni Bronzebeard is spending too MUCH time with he Azerite powers and I BELIEVE he WILL lose his MIND and become EVIL like sylvanas.

Someone NEEDS to control magni bronzebeard and TELL him to stay AWAY before he loses his MIND.
Dude what's with the shatner speech in your typing?
There's SOMETHING on the WING. SOME... THING!
I think the GOBLIN has a good POINT about Magni. I have no DOUBT that things aren't as clear with DIAMOND BOY as they seem.

The NAGA stuff is the set up to the SPOOKY old god stuff later that AZERITE will no DOUBT play a more FOCUSED role AND there has to be some kind of TWIST with "the only voice of REASON".

Especially since that ROLE has historically been very PROBLEMATIC for the people who LISTEN to the voices in the GROUND. It would be awfully BORING if the speaker was just good ole Captain PLANET the whole TIME.
Rastlin alt posting now?
What if we have to put Azeroth down in the end? Turns out to be a twisted, malformed nightmare half corrupted by the Old Gods, and if it awakes it would kill the Universe. Like Big Boy from the Anime film Redline. But bigger.

That would really bum me out.

Good thing Sylvanas is Warchief. She'll pull the trigger without thinking twice. Everyone else would be too pouty-lipped.

Magni stares in horror, his mouth agape speechless, at the puddle that used to be the corpse of Azeroth as Sylvanas casually tosses the bloodied Blade of the Black Empire at his feet. It clatters loudly, breaking the awkward, stunned silence.

"It's done. You're welcome." She walks away, nonplussed. Baine, Saurfang, Tyrande, Malfurion, Khadgar, Thrall, Lor'themar, Magni, Gallywix, Nathanos, Jaina, Anduin, Velen, Genn, and basically every other relevant lore character stand around dumb-founded. There are no words.

To be continued...
I sense azerite nearby ...

YOU GOT TO STOP THEM

"Magni will Turn Evil??"
How about,
Magni was always evil.

He is the CEO of Azerite Mining Conglomerate, Inc. and using us to kill his competition!!

The profit mongering sociopath

I really admire that about him.
There is too much disturbance IN the FORCE MAGNI is about to GO CRAZY. He cannot survive such POWER. he NEEDS to stay away.

Are we ready for ANOTHER villain?

WE are NOT prepared
https://i.redd.it/2nranttrkli11.jpg
Evil..

Not evil..

The real question is, can we mine the guy? He must be WORTH a TON!
Is magni see through?.... diamons are.... I think magni is hiding something, maybe the fact that he is the herald of nzoth or something.
11/07/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Tinkerizmo
I sense azerite nearby ...

YOU GOT TO STOP THEM

"Magni will Turn Evil??"
How about,
Magni was always evil.

He is the CEO of Azerite Mining Conglomerate, Inc. and using us to kill his competition!!

Magni's the Shinra company?
11/07/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Grezik
Evil..

Not evil..

The real question is, can we mine the guy? He must be WORTH a TON!

spoken like a true goblin
From the cut scenes, ive noticed that the void thing we keep using the azerite power to push back seems to want us to keep doing what we're doing.

I think magni is having us collect azerite to power up a portal not shut one down.
11/07/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Tinkerizmo

sounds like he'd be a perfect Goblin Trade Prince
It would be an interesting twist of events if he has already been corrupted by the Old God and has been secretly collecting up all the azurite we have absorb for N'zoth. It would cool to see our own efforts turn against us and used to unleash N'zoth upon the world.
Magni has been secretly controlling Sylvanas this whole time, since diamonds are a girl's best friend :P
Zapey does not feel SAFE anymore, MAGNI is playing with FIRE and we do not WANT another psycho to destroy AZEROTH.

We MUST voice our concerns AND stop MAGNI.

for Azeroth.

Zapey is scared, zapey must do something, zapey LOVES azeroth.
11/07/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Zapey
Magni Bronzebeard is spending too MUCH time with he Azerite powers and I BELIEVE he WILL lose his MIND and become EVIL like sylvanas.

Someone NEEDS to control magni bronzebeard and TELL him to stay AWAY before he loses his MIND.

There's a hidden message here some where, just gots to find it.

MUCH BELIEVE WILL MIND EVIL NEEDS TELL AWAY MIND

*does some simple decryption in head*

Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine.

DAMN IT! NOT AGAIN! I don't want to drink my Ovaltine! Not when there's better alternatives!
Magni: The azerite has driven some elementals crazy! Ye've got to put them down and collect the azerite!

Me: I need to...collect the crazy-making stuff?

Magni: And someone overhere is minin' azerite! Ye need tae stop them!

Me: Because they're...doing the same thing you keep sending me to do...

Magni may not be evil-evil, but he's certainly not as rational and trustworthy as the game would have me believe.

Either that, or the devs write this stuff while remaining completely oblivious to how contradictory it all is.