366 Resto Shaman/Monk Alt LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I am looking for a guild that we could potentially raid, do mythic pluses, potentially PVP, and just have a great time with. I have played and raided since BC but have not really had a consistent raiding guild since the beginning of Legion. I am very pretty active WoW player and love to do all the other aspects of the game while not raiding. You can find me participating in mythic plus dungeons daily and pvping. I love the sense of being apart of something and miss that dearly! The pugging has gotten old and is not very fun with the leaving of groups in mythic plus and raiding, which results in wasting of time. If you have any questions post here or add me on real ID at Robertcopper#1512. Anything would be greatly appreciated! My schedule is pretty well open most nights but would prefer a Tuesday/Sunday night raiding schedule! Thank you all!
Robert,

I think you would be a great fit for our guild. While your ilvl may be a bit low for our Mythic raid team at the moment, if you can show promise in elemental spec we can catch you up gear wise. If not, our RBG team has a spot for a shaman and our guild has everything to offer that you would be interested in. Check out this post below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769619240#1

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Highfall is an AOTC raiding guild on Zul'jin. With mythic uldir going cross server this last week we are now taking in cross-realm individuals. I'll give you some information on the guild.

We are recruiting all classes and specs in the attempt to push Mythic Uldir and Mythic+ Keystones. We are not a Hardcore raiding group but we see ourselves as a progression guild. We have fun and goof around with each other in the guild but require a seriousness when raiding. You are required to be fully gemmed and enchanted. The guild bank is pretty self-sufficient when it comes to food and potions for the raid but come prepared always.

The guild has made for some interest in some RPvP and arenas. Any individuals who would like to join as a designated PvP character is more than welcome. The same as the second group, this hasn't been fully established and will take some work to get this group up and running.

We are a small guild at around twenty members, but you won't find people more dedicated to progression. We started the guild about 2 months ago and in that time we have progressed through Uldir into AOTC. We just need more people interested in joining a guild that is friendly, fun to be around, and want to push the content to the max. You can add me on Battle.net at Stevihn#1602.
Interested in swapping factions to Horde?

Hit me up online: Sedanis#1483

We're semi-hardcore raiders, focused on having a good time in Herioc and currently 7/8. We have a fairly balanced raid comp with raid attendace in the 20s.

We raid Tue-Thu 7:30-10pm CST.
Hi there, I think you would be a great fit for our community. Our main play time is usually 6PM-11PM EST, since most of us are working adults (9-5'ers).

If you're interested in raiding, we raid from 9PM-11PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional day on Sunday.

Check out our website for more information: https://wow.kryptedgaming.com/

Porowns#1472
Hey Robert.

Not sure if you are willing to faction change or realm transfer either.

We are a Causal Heroic Progression guild 5/8H currently. WE are hoping to add to our roster. We are an older group of adults who love to raid, do mythic+ and goof off on discord.

If you are interested you can check us out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618172
Hi Robertcopper,

If you are looking for a guild to have a great time with, it's definitely our guild! We enjoy Mythic+ and do them on a regular basis with Mondays as an Optional Mythic+ day! We are a very friendly guild with a GM who's motto is to have fun! You won't find a nicer group of players who also pushes content consistently! We also host optional, fun events like holiday contests and movie nights!

Please feel free to add me to btag and message me!

Best Wishes,
Dizazz
Fade#1851

For More Information:

[A] <Arondight> 7 / 8 H T/Th 9-11:30 PST

<Arondight> of Lightbringer currently 7 / 8 Heroic Uldir, raid times are Monday (optional), Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-11:30 PM server time. Mythic + are run all day Monday and most off raid nights. We plan Mythic raids on one raid night per week.

In addition to Heroic raiding, we have many Members that enjoy Mythic+, PVP, Transmog and Achievement runs, Guild Movie Nights, and Holiday Contests with tons of prizes!

We are currently recruiting:

Skilled healer (priest, monk, paladin preferred)
Ranged dps (warlock, shadow priest, mage, hunter)
Any skilled raider

Arondight’s Mission Statement: “To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.” Meaning: Arondight means unfading light and is Lancelot’s sword. Guild type: Arondight is a friendly, semi-casual, Heroic Raiding Guild that is very active in Discord.
Color Blind - 4/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!