Horde is the New Alliance in randoms tonight

Battlegrounds
Long que times, no wins tonight. Alliance, your time to gloat is now.
0-3 ! unheard of!1
0-4!!!
Sweet, time to log in I guess.
Hahaha it's true, I've been leveling a lv100 Ally alt and it's been nothing but stomps, woot?
0-5!!!!
Dear diary,

1-5 in random bgs. need to pack a bowl and que up a random epic. fingers crossed theses random idiots know to stack up at the choke point.
Liar.

Okay, I won my second one, but nothing amazing.
Dear Diary.

1-0 so far tonight. I think that may have been the first time the Alliance team has set foot into DWG. They didn’t seem to know what was going on.
Can you guys make up your minds ?
Maybe now we are getting the alliance rerolls who think just by being horde you win. Btw not talking about you OP, I know you’ve been horde all along.
1-6 overall

0-1 random epic. alliance has learnt how to beat happless horde in AV. Horde make a stand at the choke point or lose. It's that simple now.
Wyrmbane has now fallen to the might of the Horde.

2-0 so far.

11/08/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Kitanana
Can you guys make up your minds ?

Nope. I’d rather keep you guessin’
1-7 overall

0-2 random epic.
11/08/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Jugajr
Maybe now we are getting the alliance rerolls

Hmm.

Might be time to get out the blue team hunter.
Dear Diary

Finished the night 3-0. Spent more time doing World Quests while waiting for the call to battle than actually in a Battleground. No Alliance scum appeared to be scouting Voldun, so I could not complete the Call to Arms from the High Warlord.
2-7 overall random bgs

1-3 random epic
11/08/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Tsataga
Dear Diary

Finished the night 3-0.

that's how it usually is. tonight was a horror show.
11/08/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Moonraja
11/08/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Tsataga
Dear Diary

Finished the night 3-0.

that's how it usually is. tonight was a horror show.

Yep. And for some reason it's only on my priest. I had around 1-4 in randoms and 0-3 in epics. This is after around 12 mins avg wait for random and 15+ mins for epic (usu around 18min).

I went 1-1 as merc.

Swapped to my Druid and 3-0 as horde and the guy is conquest cap so doesn't even need it. :(