The Issue with Trick Shots (MM)

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Could we please get the trick shots proc to occur from 2+ targets rather than 3+?

MM has no other way to generate any 2-target cleave otherwise aside from the laughable serpent sting (which in and of itself could use a significant tweaking, but that is neither here nor there).

I cannot currently fathom the reasoning for locking the proc behind having a 3rd target. If there are no plans to correct what is hopefully just an oversight, an explanation of this requirement would be equally appreciated.
I don't think it's an unfair ask one way or the other, be it an explanation as to why it's locked behind the gimmick or having it fixed to function for cleave.

Additionally, having a return of chimaera shot to MM would be equally delightful.
Oh and speaking of cleave, could we get piercing shot to benefit from precise shots, I know it got the armor ignore buff, but it REALLY needs to use up precise shots charges otherwise it makes an absolute mess of the rotation.
its funny because BM hunter gets cleave off 2 targets with its multishot proc (beast cleave) but mm need 3 targets?
11/14/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Zugga
its funny because BM hunter gets cleave off 2 targets with its multishot proc (beast cleave) but mm need 3 targets?
Yeah. It seems like a really obtuse restriction, doesn't it?