Was enhance not good before? ptr update

Arenas
new ptr info for enh
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288548/upcoming-changes-to-enhancement-shamans-on-ptr

almost everything is a increase for enhance shaman here

keeping me hopeful warlock stuff gonna come outta no where like randy orton
rofl
Rsham Double Enh was played in an AWC but sure, buff Enhance
They removed static cling and merged RTL+fork into a single pvp talent that does either/or, not both at once.
Oh holy !@#$ you weren't kidding:

100% buff to Landslide

75% buff to Boulderfist

5% overall flat damage buff
My shams future is looking bright.
:)
enhance m+ isnt very good so the crash lightning buff makes sense

the 5% buff again pve

the boulderfist change is only supposed to make it competitive with lightning shield which i imagine it will be esp with higher gear levels the maelstrom from LS will be overkill probably and the proc damage isnt that good

but this isnt going to be disgusting in pvp, last week ride the lightning was changed
essentially removing 50% of enhances current single target damage and making it's cleave really clunky / bad
so with these changes and only a 5% buff enhance will probably be about as good as dk is right now and tsg will be the move for most warrior/mws
11/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Scary
removing 50% of enhances current single target damage

I aren't think that
weeeeoooww now i dont feel like a masochist for running mw/enh 2s
looks like a giant sustain buff with some nerfs to random damage spikes?
11/09/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Vãrick
looks like a giant sustain buff with some nerfs to random damage spikes?

opposite probably

nerfing stormstrikes consistent damage and sticking a proc chance 100% damage buff to it

although if they dont do more tuning the 100% stormstrike will literally hit exactly how regular stormstrikes hit right now with chainlightning attached

but with forceful winds potentially not being the play i'll give you that for a damage spike nerf
11/09/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Meleelock
11/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Scary
removing 50% of enhances current single target damage

I aren't think that

Just about every game I see those 2 talents accounting for 30-40% of the enhanced total dps, usually the highest 2 abilities on the list to boot
Help I'm dying to enhance shamans already, I cant take another season of this
Enh Sham in PvP already needs a nerf. Their burst is unhealable.
In this thread: a whole load of people talking about enhance who have never played the class.

Forked/ride/cling changes are huge and will destroy our constant pressure. Enhance won’t be a top dmg metre spec at all anymore.

We still have decent utility so I’m not saying the sky is falling but if people think these are enhance buffs I’m sorry but you are just clueless...

All they are are weak talent adjustments and slight compensations for the huge nerfs we got.

People these days
11/09/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Snizfork
Forked/ride/cling changes are huge and will destroy our constant pressure. Enhance won’t be a top dmg metre spec at all anymore.

[/quote]
even if I had never ever touched enh in my life I could easily call this bull!@#$ster
11/09/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Nüba
even if I had never ever touched enh in my life I could easily call this bull!@#$ster

no seriously there are a bunch of dumbasses in here that don't understand the spec.

they take our main damage away which was cling/forked/ride the lightning, and they nerfed all the main talent choices and mildly buffed the remaining talents that no one takes as enhance
Enhance is gonna be pretty bad, chill!

I dont mind running around doing mediocre dmg but with the nerfs to our mana regen/heals were gonna be kinda useless.

Also, tested ele on ptr. Its gonna be fun. Oh and I can actually purge more than 4 times a minute

Anyway, just like others have said before me, they completely gutted enhance pvp before these minor changes so they dont matter much
Static cling is gone which is a 15% single target damage buff. Ride the lightning and forked lightning got merged into a mediocre talent. Enh damage will most likely be lower even with these buffs.